Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] MOTD

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
They are going to besmirch us, aren't they?

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Thanks MOTD for pointing out how our every effort was only rewarded thanks to either Everton or VAR being out of sorts :thumbsup:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Thanks MOTD for pointing out how our every effort was only rewarded thanks to either Everton or VAR being out of sorts :thumbsup:

From a neutral perspective, which is how it should be, that's hard to argue against.

Pickford error, worrying VAR decision, own goal.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I think we can consider ourselves besmirched.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I did enjoy the win today. But come on that penalty would have not been given in the previous 100 years of professional football.

Before VAR

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
Amazed they put it on first! Don't agree with the assessment of the VAR. Richarlison deserved nothing with his cheating antics.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Martin oh dear...,no way was that a penalty for Everton...perhaps he could mention the petulant Richarlison laying flat out on the turf for god knows how long trying to con everyone

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Jenas really does dislike us. What's his problem?

Whilst talking about the penalty given they expressed amazement that someone could watch something repeatedly in slow motion and still get it wrong. Well surely that applies to them too reviewing the alleged foul by Montoya on Richarlson? Montoya barely touches him but he feels the faint touch so throws himself forwards to try to convince the ref it was a foul. The giveaway is that bizarrely clutches his head.

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
They are bang on. Everton should just get 3 points against teams like us. We are poor. Lucky decisions . Avoidable goals. Massive 3 points for Brighton who won’t get many more. Move on quickly to talk about Frank Lampards Chelsea - safer territory for the pundits.

nedi126

Jan 6, 2009
I just mute them now and enjoy seeing my side on MOD with a beer. They are never give us any credit so why listen to them

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Amazed they put it on first! Don't agree with the assessment of the VAR. Richarlison deserved nothing with his cheating antics.

Really? a game that went one way then the other? I said in the pub afterwards they would as it generates interest, especially looking at the other results.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
It's just a source of amusement to watch them comment on the Albion on MOTD, nothing more. The more they get us wrong the funnier it is. Divs. Top 10 for us this season so we'll have the last laugh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here