Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Keane in Trouble?

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
As he was going down the tunnel after the match, Michael Keane had a go at the 4th Official and then squirted liquid from his bottle into the 4th's face.

Be interesting to see if it is in the ref's report...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not in as much trouble as England are if he keeps his shirt.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Never warmed to him, he stood on an Irish man today - not a wise move. Just desserts for a another overrated mega star... he’s no Lewis.

If he did squirt the 4th official in the face, i’d say he’s looking at a ban. Idiot.

Don’t stand on Irish people.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Thought their manager sounded like a crushed man when interviewed.

I'll say it now, long after the game, but I never liked Everton. 'Richest club' when Littlewoods owned them. Nasty chav fans (at home) - not all of them, like not all Palarse are clad in soppy black uniform, but... A history of entitlement. Should have (sorry 'of') been relegated years ago. One of the last clubs to field a black player (not realising Mike Trebilcock is black - twats). And Gary Linneker, who will dismiss us again tonight, only for us to laugh at him (I will), the wispy-bearded poltroon.

Everton? No. Just.....no. Fact.

Last edited:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Have a go at Michael Keane all you want, but let's not start suggesting that Hopes and Fears, the debut album from Keane, was anything short of a masterpiece.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
As he was going down the tunnel after the match, Michael Keane had a go at the 4th Official and then squirted liquid from his bottle into the 4th's face.

Be interesting to see if it is in the ref's report...

Barber please note......Couldn`t have done if he had his bottle top on.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne

I'll say it now, long after the game, but I never liked Everton. 'Richest club' when Littlewoods owned them. Nasty chav fans (at home) - not all of them, like not all Palarse are clad in soppy black uniform, but... A history of entitlement. Should have (sorry 'of') been relegated years ago. One of the last clubs to field a black player (not realising Mike Trebilcock is black - twats). And Gary Linneker, who will dismiss us again tonight, only for us to laugh at him (I will), the wispy-bearded poltroon.

They're actually worse than Liverpool fans. Some of them actually believe they're not relegation candidates because they've never been relegated and never will. They also believe that today was actually a ****ing conspiracy. Their ground is nice to look at, but an absolutely shit place to watch football as an away fan. I hope they go down and don't come back.

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
He's nowhere near Dunk. As for Mings or Gomez, peleeaassseeee give me a break. If Lewis was at Everton he'd have 20 caps.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019

It's funny what people latch onto. To me too there was something about them, in the 80s I guess, having no black players at a time when they were a feature of pretty much every other top flight team.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Have a go at Michael Keane all you want, but let's not start suggesting that Hopes and Fears, the debut album from Keane, was anything short of a masterpiece.

Agreed not sure why the superlative Keane are brought into the binfest. They have been nothing short of superb their whole career including I may add their latest album

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Nasty foot stamp, what “clever” pros have always done in the past. I hate VAR. But if it’s here then that’s exactly what it’s for. If he did that to an official ban him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here