Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Schelotto

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I’m a fan and was delighted to see him back. His first effort at defending when he tried to dribble his way out of the corner wasn’t a great start though!

Point of the thread is about the massive hug he got from an official I didn’t recognise which lasted a good thirty seconds before he watched off the pitch and down the tunnel appearing to be quite emotional and wiping his eyes with his shirt.

Welcome back Greyhound, I think you might well shine in Potterball. Hope he gets the chance as I thought Montoya had a mare today.

Eagle Slayer

Jul 15, 2007
Worthing
I’m a fan and was delighted to see him back. His first effort at defending when he tried to dribble his way out of the corner wasn’t a great start though!

Point of the thread is about the massive hug he got from an official I didn’t recognise which lasted a good thirty seconds before he watched off the pitch and down the tunnel appearing to be quite emotional and wiping his eyes with his shirt.

Welcome back Greyhound, I think you might well shine in Potterball. Hope he gets the chance as I thought Montoya had a mare today.

Was the hug not from the Physio ?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Thought I'd never see him in an Albion shirt again. How wrong I was.

Exactly what I said today as he was introduced.

I remain far from convinced that he's a Premier League player, but he was over the moon at the end, bless him.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Massive kudos to the greyhound/musketeer.
He came back from Italy a nobody as far as the new regime is concerned.
He must have fought his way back into contention by training hard and persevering.*
It was a real nice moment when he came on.
He wasn’t great today but you could see the idea - have the greyhound terrorise a tired defence.
Another week, that tactic will come off.

*take note, AJ

Made a terrible mistake that could have conceded a goal and then delivered a poor cross straight to the keeper when we had so many players in good positions.

Guess he gets his chance because Montoya is so inconsistent. Could try Webster there or get someone new in January

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Thought that he was awful when he came on and nowhere near as good as Montoya but full marks to him for coming back into contention.

Montoya was very poor today

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Thought that he was awful when he came on and nowhere near as good as Montoya but full marks to him for coming back into contention.

Montoya was awful today imo, most passes were misplaced or to Everton players. The Greyhound did not shine but he hasn’t played for months. Montoya’s place is at risk if he doesn’t improve dramatically, he’s a weak link at the moment imo.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Montoya was very poor today

It's certainly not my style, but I've got to agree with that.

Posters have been very negative towards Montoya, for a while, and I've always said they're a little odd.
I can't do that after today.

I do loves El Greyhoundo, he makes me smile and that's why I go to football.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here