Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team for Norwich?

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
........................ Ryan ....................

..... Webster .... Dunk .... Burn .....

Montoya ............................. March

......... Stephens .... Pröpper .........

..... Alzate .................. Trossard.....

................... Maupay .....................

Might be tempted to put Mooy in for Pröpper, although not sure he deserves to go straight back in after his silly sending off.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Pretty much the same as today, but need to find places for Trossard to start, and probably Mooy. Gros and Propper to lose out? Maybe Duffy for Montoya and move Webster to RB.

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
Ryan

Montoya
Dunk
Webster
Burn

Gross
Stephens
Mooy

Alzate
Maupay
Trossard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nialler

Aug 30, 2019
Thought Maupay and Connolly were both fine today just the service was beyond awful. Montoya Propper Alzate were giving away possession constantly and basically not adapting to the conditions flicking at balls alot and leaving passes short which absolutely bugs me. Brighton arent much as an attacking threat without Mooy and Trossard (who was excellent). Have played very well this year though in general and i really dont get the negativity round here. I reckon Brighton will finish around where they are 10th haha

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
The number of so called fans who keep predicting teams with Gross being dropped are either trolling, don’t understand football or don’t watch the team regularly.

The stats show that he is literally up there with the best players in the league in terms of chances created this season. He has more assists for us in the PL than anyone and has a goal and an assist in the last two games.

Yet people want him dropped week in week out. It’s insane.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The number of so called fans who keep predicting teams with Gross being dropped are either trolling, don’t understand football or don’t watch the team regularly.

The stats show that he is literally up there with the best players in the league in terms of chances created this season. He has more assists for us in the PL than anyone and has a goal and an assist in the last two games.

Yet people want him dropped week in week out. It’s insane.

It's discussion, FFS. There is a pretty universal view that we need to play Trossard from the start (possibly Mooy too) - so somebody (or somebodies) are going to have to step down from midfield. So who? Stephens? Propper? Gross? - I don't know - it's a problem Potter is going to have to solve and get right - but with the midfield options we now have, someone is going to lose their place - and Gross is one possibility. One of several.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
i thought the second goal we conceded was so appalling that we ought to something about it or else we will lose more games we should win. Therefore:

Ryan
Webster Duffy Dunk Burn
Stephens Mooy Pröpper
Groß Maupay Trossard​

subs: Button, Connolly, Alzate, Bong, Bissouma, Montoya + one

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It looked like we went more three at the back after they went 2-1 up? Actually I am not sure when it was but that was when i noticed. At the substitutions? Hard to tell on the TV.

3-4-3/ 3-4-2-1 or whatever you want to call it seems to suit us better than the 4-2-2-2 thing.

After that performance though Trossard has to start

I am finding Propper less and less convincing

........................ Ryan ....................

..... Webster .... Dunk .... Burn .....

March .....................................Alzate

......... Stephens .... Mooy .........

..... Gross .................. Trossard.....

................... Maupay .....................

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The best thing about this team selection is Mooy.

He waits for some game time.
Isn't great.
Slowly gets up to speed.
Starts
Eventually plays a blinder
Then costs the team points.
Loses his place.

And now the proper punishment as seemingly there's no way back in.
That's how it should be.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Ryan
Montoya, Webster, Dunk, Burn
Gross, Stephens, Propper, Trossard
Connolly, Maupay

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I think Silva really did his homework on us (unlike Potch) and it showed. He had our 4-2-2-2 worked out.

I fully expect Potter to roll the dice next week and change the formation and team.

............................ Ryan ............................

........Webster.........Dunk ...... Burn.............

Montoya ....Stephens....Pröpper.....March

..... Groß.........Maupay......Trossard..........

We’re now in a position where form players are missing out on selection but that is because the squad is so very strong. Will it be Mooy, Connolly & Alzate on Saturday, we’ll see.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here