Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I think you can do a Leicester next season

BrianSwan

Apr 15, 2012
I've watched a lot of your games this year and the only times I've seen you out matched was Chelsea and City away, even still you did well enough to match them in ball possession.

You have a great manager in Potter, much like Rodgers for Leicester, and much like Leicester you have a tonne of young talents like Trossard, Maupay, Alzate, Connolly, Webster and White. I think Leicester will finish top 4 this year comfortably and you will finish top 6 next year. I think the amount of bad luck you've had this year has maybe made it a little bit difficult to do now, plus an extra season with extra growing will do you well.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I've watched a lot of your games this year and the only times I've seen you out matched was Chelsea and City away, even still you did well enough to match them in ball possession.

You have a great manager in Potter, much like Rodgers for Leicester, and much like Leicester you have a tonne of young talents like Trossard, Maupay, Alzate, Connolly, Webster and White. I think Leicester will finish top 4 this year comfortably and you will finish top 6 next year. I think the amount of bad luck you've had this year has maybe made it a little bit difficult to do now, plus an extra season with extra growing will do you well.

pissed up?

Palace:ffsparr:

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
Well I feel like crying with comments like that. Maybe it’s the nature of our win, maybe it’s the combination with England winning earlier. Maybe it’s the ale but I’m a happy brighton fan at the moment

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria

You mean win the league??

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I think that might be a bit much, however I do think our 10 year plan to establish ourselves as a top 10 side could be more like a 3-5 year plan if we can keep hold of GP and continue to progress the way we have.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here