Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Trossard

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Different class. HAS to start next week.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Shame on me, I'd all but forgotten just how good he is.

MotM!!!

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I can’t remember a Brighton sub making that sort of impact where he completely changed the teams performance from before and after he came on. Unbelieveable.

His calm ability on the ball was something we’d missed all match and it seemed to rub off on all of the other players.

Absolute quality, he’s a game changer for where we finish this season.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I can’t remember a Brighton sub making that sort of impact where he completely changed the teams performance from before and after he came on. Unbelieveable.

His calm ability on the ball was something we’d missed all match and it seemed to rub off on all of the other players.

Absolute quality, he’s a game changer for where we finish this season.

March against Birmingham in the promotion season is the one that stands out for me.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
March against Birmingham in the promotion season is the one that stands out for me.

Good shout but March was individually brilliant in that game when he came on.

What stood out for me with Trossard today was the way the other players around him upped their game to try and get near to his level, suddenly we were confident on the ball and finding our passes when we hadn’t all match until then.

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
Trossard certainly changed the game - in our favour, of course, but he needs an old, experienced campaigner to take advantage of his skills. Glen's your man, he'll get the service he needs, will instinctively know where to be in the area, and make maximum use of Trossard. The future looks bright!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Good shout but March was individually brilliant in that game when he came on.

What stood out for me with Trossard today was the way the other players around him upped their game to try and get near to his level, suddenly we were confident on the ball and finding our passes when we hadn’t all match until then.

And he gave the Everton defenders, normally donkeys away from home until today, a lot to worry about.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I thought March v Newcastle at home last season was a game changer from the worst half of football I can remember us playing to us getting a point.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
So for me - team for next week Trossard is first name for me - do t know who gets dropped, but can’t see him not playing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here