Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Fireworks !!!!!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Hopefully [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] won't mind me pushing a charity event.

So Bonfire Night is almost upon us ….. time to decide what you're doing for the celebration of parliament almost being blown up ( how ironic given current events ).

Might I point you towards the Race Course and Brighton Lions ? Every penny after costs goes towards helping local issues - for example, if you've had a child need an ambulance and that ambulance ride has given them a teddy …. thank Brighton Lions ( they pay for the teddies ). Got an elderly relative that can't cut their toenails ? Don't worry, Brighton Lions can provide a free toenail cutting service. If you have a relative who has the bear minimum pension and needs some assisted housing then they can apply to Brighton Lions to live in one of their assisted housing schemes - Lions Dene in Withdean for example.

So if you want to see over £10k of fireworks fired and donate to charity at the same time then please consider going to Brighton Lions Fireworks on Sunday 3rd November at the Race Course. If you're quick you can buy discount tickets up to midnight today. Details here --> http://brightonlionsclub.zohosites.com/fireworks.html

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Gonna go along to this if I’m not working. I think the Lions do excellent work. Thanks for the heads up.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I should have probably pointed out I'm not entirely independent of Brighton Lions …. my Dad has been the President in past years and does most the organisation for this display. I'll also be 'working' that evening for them either on security or on the gates. But a good cause none the less.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Bears get pensions now? Good cause and I wish you success.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here