Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Would you rather?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Please feel free to add your own favourites, but I'm always curious at people's reactions to this classic WYR?

Would You Rather?

A. Have intimate relations with a goat. Just once. In a private location. No one will ever know that this happened, other than you, and this goat. There is no way anyone could ever possibly find out, but it will always be in the back of your mind that this happened.

or

B. Not have intimate relations with a goat, but there is incredibly strong-looking evidence out there that you did, that you are not able to plausibly deny. You are the only person in the world who knows for certain that you didn't have intimate relations with any livestock of any description.

You have to pick one.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Please feel free to add your own favourites, but I'm always curious at people's reactions to this classic WYR?

Would You Rather?

A. Have intimate relations with a goat. Just once. In a private location. No one will ever know that this happened, other than you, and this goat. There is no way anyone could ever possibly find out, but it will always be in the back of your mind that this happened.

or

B. Not have intimate relations with a goat, but there is incredibly strong-looking evidence out there that you did, that you are not able to plausibly deny. You are the only person in the world who knows for certain that you didn't have intimate relations with any livestock of any description.

You have to pick one.

what does the goat look like?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
giphy.gif

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I had a friend who had a few problems, he met a group of similarly suffering people and went out for a evening out in the sticks with the said group. His girlfriend disappeared for a while and the group looked for her. A mutual friend described the shock of finding her in 'relations' with a goat in a field.

Pretty sad story, my mate has long since died, but I cannot imagine how he must have felt at the moment of discovery.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Have sex with my Nanny not on your Nellie

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I had a friend who had a few problems, he met a group of similarly suffering people and went out for a evening out in the sticks with the said group. His girlfriend disappeared for a while and the group looked for her. A mutual friend described the shock of finding her in 'relations' with a goat in a field.

Pretty sad story, my mate has long since died, but I cannot imagine how he must have felt at the moment of discovery.

Well this got dark pretty quickly.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Jeez, that's the Friday feeling well and truly gone!

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

Sheepish?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Seriously, have you ever thought about being the goat raped by a human? How awful!

Really awful!

So baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!

maxresdefault.jpg

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
OK I didn't get the sort of articulate responses I was hoping for (the answer unfortunately, depressingly has to be A, if you think about it...)

Here's another

Would You Rather

A. Be Stabbed and Receive £3,000 - no guarantees as to the level of pain/injury, might be harmless, might be a hospital job.

B. Avoid the stabbing and pay £3,000 - take the financial hit to avoid a physical one.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
You say no one would ever know.

The goat would.

And I wouldn't want them bleating about it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here