Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Any chance of 2 tickets for tomorrow?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I have made an emergency dash to London and free all day tomorrow.
When I go to The Amex (sadly rare these days) I get my ticket in plenty of time.
All I have is Amex history.
I am totally ignorant of any other way of getting late tickets these days and I'm in a rush.
Any help? Or no chance.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
When I go to The Amex (sadly rare these days) I get my ticket in plenty of time.
I am totally ignorant of any other way of getting late tickets these days and I'm in a rush.
Any help? Or no chance.

Try the ticket exchange

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Any help? Or no chance.

Just logged on to the ticket site, there are tickets available, not many, but there are two together in W3F, which is west upper nice and central. As long as you've got your fan number and have logged in to the website, you will see those seats

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I'm wavering on this one massively now.

If buy tix via the Ticket Exchange today do I just collect the physical tickets from the ticket office at AMEX tomorrow?

Thanks.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I'm wavering on this one massively now.

If buy tix via the Ticket Exchange today do I just collect the physical tickets from the ticket office at AMEX tomorrow?

Thanks.

Print at home

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Try the ticket exchange

[MENTION=600]Bry Nylon[/MENTION]

On Wednesday my ticket and my husband's were put on the ticket exchange whilst I recover from surgery.
Have a look in N1G for two together.
You will have the honour of sitting next to Tom Hark PP

On Wednesday my ticket and my husband's were put on the ticket exchange whilst I recover from surgery.
That's an open invitation for anybody who has fallen out with THPP over the years to give him a hard time!
Wouldn't a loyal supporter insist that hubby gets to the match? :)

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

Thanks! :thumbsup:

And wishing you a speedy recovery.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
That's an open invitation for anybody who has fallen out with THPP over the years to give him a hard time!
Wouldn't a loyal supporter insist that hubby gets to the match? :)

I did, but he wants to look after me. Thank you for your concern. x

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
*SIGH* Form an orderly queue :rolleyes:

Sorry, but you're ok. I didn't think anybody would want to be nasty. Ours have gone.
[MENTION=600]Bry Nylon[/MENTION] - it's not our seats but there are a pair of seats together in the next block if you want to go in the North stand.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Sorry, but you're ok. I didn't think anybody would want to be nasty. Ours have gone.

[MENTION=600]Bry Nylon[/MENTION] - it's not our seats but there are a pair of seats together in the next block if you want to go in the North stand.

Yup [MENTION=600]Bry Nylon[/MENTION], no seats available anywhere near THPP :whistle:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Yup [MENTION=600]Bry Nylon[/MENTION], no seats available anywhere near THPP :whistle:

Just as well, really. Last time I sat next to you at a game I had to sleep in my car for about 2 days until I could actually remember where I lived.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here