Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Joke Du Jour

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
F*****g plonkers setting fireworks off in October. Dogs bolted and knocked the bloody Christmas tree over.

:lolol:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Why were the dogs setting off the fireworks in the first place ? Their fault they had to run for it.

I assume it was in the shed as they knocked over the Christmas tree that was ready for December.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
My dog is a blacksmith, kick it up the a*** and it makes a bolt for the door

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
F*****g plonkers setting fireworks off in October. Dogs bolted and knocked the bloody Christmas tree over.

Perhaps you placed your Christmas Tree too close to your door? Move it to a place where, should this happen again on Firework Night, the dogs will avoid running in to it.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Perhaps the fireworks were set off to celebrate the Indian festival of Diwali. As a responsible dog owner you should be aware of such pyrotechnic possibilities and should plan accordingly.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I didn't find the humour.

No, me neither. My tree's been up since the kids went back to school, so I fully sympathise with the OP's predicament.

Gotta go, must get the sprouts ready. If we want some for Christmas they've obviously got to go on the boil by Bonfire Night.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

October is a strange name for a dog.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Many places in the Philippines put Christmas trees up in September its known as the BER months ie SeptemBER, OctoBER,NovemBER and DecemBER..

Just a bit of trivia for you.

bre.JPG

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Many places in the Philippines put Christmas trees up in September its known as the BER months ie SeptemBER, OctoBER,NovemBER and DecemBER..

just a bit of trivia for you.

As they do in the UK, plenty already have their trees up, many more will do so after the Halloween/Bonfire Night festivities are out of the way.

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...

Hopefully you have more than one dog or the NSC pedants will be over this like a rash!

I'm also concerned about the blood on the tree, has someone had an accident? Is it that time of the month for the fairy?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here