Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] 'That' Liverpool Banner

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
According to the article, "the offensive mock-up shows the striker holding an abnormally large penis."

I haven't seen the banner. Does he have his arm around Jurgen Klopp?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
According to the article, "the offensive mock-up shows the striker holding an abnormally large penis."

I haven't seen the banner. Does he have his arm around Jurgen Klopp?

The article shows it but you can use your imagination!

Someone's gonna be famous and I don't mean Divock Origi!!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Oh no, the Daily Mail website won't let me look at articles with ad blocker on. Oh no, that's such a shame.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Does this mean we now have to look at the use of World Cup Willie in 1966.

On a serious note who, even in a drunken haze would consider the banner as being acceptable, either from an obscene or racist viewpoint.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Does this mean we now have to look at the use of World Cup Willie in 1966.

On a serious note who, even in a drunken haze would consider the banner as being acceptable, either from an obscene or racist viewpoint.

That's what I'm more amazed at. Before you get to the 'maybe someone might deem this as racially-offensive' you've got the 'it's just indecently-offensive'. Two epic fails!

I can only conclude whoever thought this was a good idea has been secretly paid by a tabloid or Man U fan; or has a brain that resembles a twiglet. Or both.:shrug:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
His nickname is bigcock Origi as a play on words. It may be totally innocent and not meant offensively at all by those who made the banner BUT you would have to be an absolute idiot to think that in the current climate it is a good idea, this was always going to be jumped all over and why do it quite honestly.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
His nickname is bigcock Origi as a play on words. It may be totally innocent and not meant offensively at all by those who made the banner BUT you would have to be an absolute idiot to think that in the current climate it is a good idea, this was always going to be jumped all over and why do it quite honestly.

Didn’t know that but yes, you’ve got to braindead in current climate to do that so if you’re banned for life as a result then I’ve no sympathy. Football needs some Darwin Awards obviously and these fans are strong contenders for!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Racial stereotyping.

Problem being, it is actually true. Mrs W until recently worked for one of the worlds biggest unbranded condom companies. They specifically had a range of condoms designed for the larger gentleman and it was specifically designed and aimed at black men due medical data backing up what you're calling racial stereotyping. That said you've got to be one hell of an idiot to put that on a banner and then display said banner.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
That's what I'm more amazed at. Before you get to the 'maybe someone might deem this as racially-offensive' you've got the 'it's just indecently-offensive'. Two epic fails!

I can only conclude whoever thought this was a good idea has been secretly paid by a tabloid or Man U fan; or has a brain that resembles a twiglet. Or both.:shrug:

Liverpool fans at fault? Never.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
the image used is a running joke over the chat channels, be surprised if no one here is aware. if the chap has a reputation or nickname, is it racial ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here