Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 1901 Season Ticket For Sale

Lancingseagull999

Oct 22, 2019
Hiya,

I am looking to sell one of my season tickets in the 1901 Club, Gap Solutions lounge.
Block W2I. Seat E197.
No cost for the licence to 20/21, just to take over the monthly payment of just under 110.
Covers home league and cup games
Apparently the club do not facilitate licence transfers, and cannot release email address of people on the waiting list due to GDPR. Gotta luv ‘ em.
If you are interested, or know anyone who is, please let me know
Thanks

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
Hiya,

I am looking to sell one of my season tickets in the 1901 Club, Gap Solutions lounge.
Block W2I. Seat E197.
No cost for the licence to 20/21, just to take over the monthly payment of just under 110.
Covers home league and cup games
Apparently the club do not facilitate licence transfers, and cannot release email address of people on the waiting list due to GDPR. Gotta luv ‘ em.
If you are interested, or know anyone who is, please let me know
Thanks

The club also read this.........

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
no idea, you tell me ?

No idea either but I cannot see a problem. He’s not even asking the £500/£1000 for the licence :shrug:

This alleged policing of NSC by the club seems somewhat ott to me, I’d like to think it wasn’t true but it seems it is.

Lancingseagull999

Oct 22, 2019
I have the form from 1901 for the transfer. It is all perfectly above board. I just need to find someone who wants it, and agree any fee for the licence.
Cheers
Les

Last edited:

Lancingseagull999

Oct 22, 2019
Ooh it’s a corner;9113561 said:
I’ve tried to PM you but get the message that you’ve chosen not to accept PMs. Is that correct?

Sorry not deliberate. I will see if I can change in settings. My email is xxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Ooh it’s a corner;9113561 said:
I’ve tried to PM you but get the message that you’ve chosen not to accept PMs. Is that correct?

Sorry not deliberate. I will see if I can change in settings. My email is xxxxxxxx

As a new user, access to PMs is not initially permitted, but I've changed that now so you can send/receive PMs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here