Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Raheem Sterling

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Well done to Raheem Sterling,now Raheem Sterling NBE on his award in HM The Queens birthday honours, richly deserved for his work in promoting racial equality. Looking forward to him starting in Sunday and producing again on the pitch as well as off it.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Sterling's form on the racial front has been exceptional, similarly Rashford. They've surely done enough to start against Croatia ahead of Grealish and Foden.

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
Well done to Raheem Sterling,now Raheem Sterling NBE on his award in HM The Queens birthday honours, richly deserved for his work in promoting racial equality. Looking forward to him starting in Sunday and producing again on the pitch as well as off it.

What you talkin bout Willis ? NBE ? Huh?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Oddly, it seems Pep has been misusing Raheem all season and our Gareth (tactically inept?) gets the best out of him....

Sterling looked tense and fed up all season, knowing the harshest critic Guardiola was judging him.

Mansour/Guardiola can go out and buy whoever they want, simultaneously dumping anyone deemed substandard.

Whilst Southgate has a finite pool of players to choose from and removes all the pressure from them. Great man management.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I told you how great he was back in 2019 before anyone had even heard of him

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
He is England’s x-factor. I thought he he was excellent in 2018, stretching defences. He’s even better this time around. What a player.

Jimmy Grimble

Well I’ll say it

Well done [MENTION=5306]Questions[/MENTION]

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Funny how so many England fans wanted him dropped before and even at the start of the Euros.

An exceptional player who always delivers for his country. Still in the shout for Golden Boot as well.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
What.
A.
Player.

You can usually get a good handle on whether someone knows anything about football by asking them their opinion of Raheem Sterling….

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
What.
A.
Player.

You can usually get a good handle on whether someone knows anything about football by asking them their opinion of Raheem Sterling….

England’s player of the tournament so far. Fast becoming my favourite England player. Looks a different player to the one turning up for Citeh this season.

On a side note: Sir Harold of the Kane looks back to his best not having to drop deep looking for the ball.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
What.
A.
Player.

Pep didn’t seem to play him much last season, but he’s done fairly well in the game.
[emoji6][emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here