Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Raheem Sterling

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
By far and away the best player in Europe imho.
Please feel free to disagree though...

Actually in the world

Last edited:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
At times has an awful touch, but he's banging them in. Highly effective, and incredibly quick, and a decent spokesman at times, but not the best footballer.

Just imagine if he was one of the best footballers MB ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Gotta like Sterling, being English 'n all.

However, how about Mbappe - comes off the bench on the 52nd minute and scores a hat-trick...

Pah.... Sterling got his in 11 minutes.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Weird how many considered him the weak link just over a year ago in our great WC run. Head and shoulders the best player when I saw England a little while ago - glides past players!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Weird how many considered him the weak link just over a year ago in our great WC run. Head and shoulders the best player when I saw England a little while ago - glides past players!

IMO he was massively underrated in that tournament by many who purely judged him in goals and didn’t seem to get just how much else he was bringing to the team.

Vital in our win vs Sweden and we lost all attacking potency vs Colombia when he went off.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Yep, the space he made for others with his runs that scared the shit out of defenders was completely overlooked by so many...because he wasn’t scoring. He had a fabulous world cup.

Edit, I see that [MENTION=12101]Mellotron[/MENTION] has already made exactly the same point :rolleyes:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Strikes me as a confidence player who is bang in form, much like Rooney.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here