Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Everton football clubs most famous supporter...

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
599full-rachel-williams-%28jr.%29.jpg

No disrespec Rachel, you may be one of the nations favourite ring girls but it’s us who will be landing the knockout blow on Saturday :lolol: as your boys take one helluva beating.

GPott and the boys are still reeling after a heartbreaking defeat at Midlands giants Aston Villa but will be hell bent on getting back to winning ways in what looks are far more comfortable encounter for us in front of a partisan home audience.

Come on, with another sell out on the cards, let’s show GPott and the boys our unwavering support an commitment in our relentless quest for EPL football 2020/21.

:ascarf:

:clap:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Damn the ageing process, I now look at this young lady and think "wow, way too young" as opposed to last year when it would merely have been "too young".

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
EAW-RW-006-750x1000.jpg

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
GPott and the boys are still reeling after a heartbreaking defeat at Midlands giants Aston Villa but will be hell bent on getting back to winning ways in what looks are far more comfortable encounter for us in front of a partisan home audience.

Come on, with another sell out on the cards, let’s show GPott and the boys our unwavering support an commitment in our relentless quest for EPL football 2020/21.

If GraPott can keep the boys from having meltdowns and racking up two yellow cards in less than 45 minutes and allowing 90+ minute goals from happening when the Top 10 opponents are putting on a full on rush that nobody on the Albion believes might happen then yes, I think they could win. But the melting down seems to be more of the norm than the unusual.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If GraPott can keep the boys from having meltdowns and racking up two yellow cards in less than 45 minutes and allowing 90+ minute goals from happening when the Top 10 opponents are putting on a full on rush that nobody on the Albion believes might happen then yes, I think they could win. But the melting down seems to be more of the norm than the unusual.
Top 10 opponents? You mean that team that's one place above us, with an inferior goal difference?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here