Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Logging in Problems

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Anyone else having problems logging in or is it just me. On Safari. Keeps saying incorrect name or password when it’s fine. Then says “use mune ni kamome” which then logs me in. Difficult to type in the login boxes and won’t stay signed in despite ticking box

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .

Unable to log-in from that page anymore - been like that now for about a month, around the same time NSC went down.
User Name and Password don''t clear from the boxes when I populate them to type in - it types over the wording.
Can only log-in by ' Replying With Quote ' - Log-In box then appears in middle of screen and am able to log-in ok.

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
Unable to log-in from that page anymore - been like that now for about a month, around the same time NSC went down.
User Name and Password don''t clear from the boxes when I populate them to type in - it types over the wording.
Can only log-in by ' Replying With Quote ' - Log-In box then appears in middle of screen and am able to log-in ok.

Yes - this is the same for me. I have to just put a couple of letters into the username box and press log-in and then wait for the vBulletin Message box to come up.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing

Still the same wherever I log on. This quote is exactly what happens to me. Now happens with my android Samsung phone too.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I suspect it's a side effect of having Cloudflare running, which protects the site from malicious attacks.

In the last 24 hours this protection has stopped 1,280,000 attacks originating from China, so it's going to be remaining in place.

I'll take a proper look if I get the chance, but as you're able to get in - even in a somewhat clunky fashion - I'm not going to rush to get on it.

Screenshot 2019-10-23 at 09.26.29.png

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
I suspect it's a side effect of having Cloudflare running, which protects the site from malicious attacks.

In the last 24 hours this protection has stopped 1,280,000 attacks originating from China, so it's going to be remaining in place.

I'll take a proper look if I get the chance, but as you're able to get in - even in a somewhat clunky fashion - I'm not going to rush to get on it.

谢谢

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I think it's better the way it is now. The voyeurs have stopped from looking at profiles and that has to be a good thing. If you're going to look, at least have the balls to have your username on someone's profile. Otherwise, why be such a cowardly peeping tom? :shrug:

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Still can’t stay logged in or use the normal log in boxes. Shame because I now only look at NSC as a guest with the adverts etc and can’t comment on threads. I wonder how many of us are still in the same boat

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Yes - this is the same for me. I have to just put a couple of letters into the username box and press log-in and then wait for the vBulletin Message box to come up.

Thought it was just me and its only on my IPhone (laptop fine). Very frustrating!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here