Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The now useless ticketing website

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Anyone else having problems today? Once again, trying to buy tickets on the day they're released to members as I look after this for my elderly Mum and her friend. Logged in, loads of loyalty points as they go to every home match, seats chosen and correctly assigned - and it says they're not eligible. Not the first time it's happened. Have to ring instead, hold for ages on the premium rate number and do it over the phone adding £££ to the cost. Last time, they even had the cheek to try to charge a telephone booking fee per ticket....

This time, haven't even got that far as even the phone number is cutting off. P*** poor. Used to work fine before they changed it.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Anyone else having problems today? Once again, trying to buy tickets on the day they're released to members as I look after this for my elderly Mum and her friend. Logged in, loads of loyalty points as they go to every home match, seats chosen and correctly assigned - and it says they're not eligible. Not the first time it's happened. Have to ring instead, hold for ages on the premium rate number and do it over the phone adding £££ to the cost. Last time, they even had the cheek to try to charge a telephone booking fee per ticket....

This time, haven't even got that far as even the phone number is cutting off. P*** poor. Used to work fine before they changed it.

how-does-a-business-phone-system-work-400x250.jpg

There are less and less humans answering customer service calls than ever before.

Arcom

Aug 27, 2011
Same problem. Got tickets eventually but seats not as good as the ones I had when I first logged in :-(

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
That's 40 minutes of my life (and everyone elses who has had problems) we will never get back! :rant::rant::rant::rant:

What the hell is going on with the ticket site, I had the same problem last time they released tickets :censored:

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
I won't know until it goes to general sale , but i'm so sorry to hear everyone's having a awful time making a telephone call , i will pray for world peace and this when i get a chance .

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Sorted. Site was up and running eventually but it's barely fit for purpose any more. Forgets the seats you've allocated, keeps changing concessions back to full price and incorrectly denies members with enough points the chance to buy, meaning you end up losing out on the best seats.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I won't know until it goes to general sale , but i'm so sorry to hear everyone's having a awful time making a telephone call , i will pray for world peace and this when i get a chance .

Lucky for you that you have so much time to waste every time tickets are released. And that you don't find it annoying that a business that's trying to sell you something not only makes it difficult but then charges you more because their system has failed.

Good luck next week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here