Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Chichester City already in FA Cup 2nd Round

Last ball out, got a bye because of Bury.
A bit more luck in the Second Round could see them face Albion or Southampton in the Third. Or Liverpool or Chelsea or Manchester.... for a club who started off in the Extra Preliminary Round on 10 August amongst these, half of which you've never even heard of before!

Screenshot_20191021-193548.png

Last edited:

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Prize money, time to catch up on league games and hopefully a good draw and a chance to make the 3rd round proper.

Fantastic stuff.

Did they say they are also the lowest league side in the FA cup.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
That's what the Chichester manager was jokingly hoping for when interviewed on Saturday.

I heard that, and I've got to admit my first reaction was that I'm not over enough the demise of Bury to hear jokes about it. Probably i'm being a bit precious I suppose.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
In the introduction to the draw, it showed the road to Wembley, featuring Solly's equaliser against Millwall & [MENTION=5]Turkey[/MENTION] celebrating widely with the Albion fans.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Chichester donating 1st round prize money to Bury.....nice touch

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Chichester donating 1st round prize money to Bury.....nice touch

I thinks that’s silly. Why ? Their chance to buy a new tea urn and re- upholster the bench in the bar and they give it away. 36 k apparently...

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Their Wikipedia page has had some interesting modifications, see the bit about their ground :)

FFA491A5-C5AF-4904-B28E-BD5C545AD0F9.jpeg

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I know even a run in the earlier rounds was great for Arundel in terms of revenue

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here