Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool(A) / Arsenal(A) Tickets

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
A few extra tickets just appeared for Anfield at the front of the stand - at first glance these appear to be 'ambulant disabled', however some of them state 'availalble to all'. The drop down doesn't give an option of regular pricing, only disabled prices, so all very contradictory/confusing. I'm still hopeful that additional 'regular' tickets will start to spring up before too long, much as they did for Old Trafford last week.
They have been available for a couple of weeks (I keep checking in case anything becomes available). Did think about asking whether I could book a couple of these but probably not the done thing........

Sent from my H8314 using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
A few extra tickets just appeared for Anfield at the front of the stand - at first glance these appear to be 'ambulant disabled', however some of them state 'availalble to all'. The drop down doesn't give an option of regular pricing, only disabled prices, so all very contradictory/confusing. I'm still hopeful that additional 'regular' tickets will start to spring up before too long, much as they did for Old Trafford last week.

They have been available for a couple of weeks (I keep checking in case anything becomes available). Did think about asking whether I could book a couple of these but probably not the done thing........

Sent from my H8314 using Tapatalk

Edit......sorry you’re right a few others have appeared saying ‘available to all’. Doesn’t seem possible to book them on the website though.....

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Gooner tickets have arrived anyone had their Liverpool tkts

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Yup - Arsenal ticket arrived this morning. Not going to Anfield.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Just asking the same thing, Arsenal arrived this afternoon, no sign of Liverpool tickets yet.

No panic yet as still sometime until the game.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Any chance of more Liverpool tickets being released or simply a case of daily review of ticket site for returns?

Think it will have to be review as we have not taken the full allocation, same as Man Utd away

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its probably been mentioned elsewhere but has completely passed me by - why are we playing at Arsenal on a Thursday at 8.15 ?

Almost everyone else is playing Tues/Weds that week (although Sheffield Utd v Newcastle is also that Thursday). Is this a PRIME thing ?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Its probably been mentioned elsewhere but has completely passed me by - why are we playing at Arsenal on a Thursday at 8.15 ?

Almost everyone else is playing Tues/Weds that week (although Sheffield Utd v Newcastle is also that Thursday). Is this a PRIME thing ?

Yes to do with Prime - no idea why 8.15 though

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
why are we playing at Arsenal on a Thursday at 8.15?

I know. It's a ballache isn't it?
I have a ticket siting on the side for this fixture but the closer the game gets, the more minded I am to return it to the club. Seems like a right faff being a 8.15 ko.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
as if that is all we have to worry about! :)

Still it will be a lot of fun. It would be a pity if anyone missed out who wanted to be there...

Definitely always fun. I’d be surprised if any Albion supporter didn’t enjoy our recent matches against Leicester, Manure and Citeh. It’s fantastic being part of the PL and seeing all their world class players in action. Bloom’s dream fulfilled., happy days.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I know. It's a ballache isn't it?
I have a ticket siting on the side for this fixture but the closer the game gets, the more minded I am to return it to the club. Seems like a right faff being a 8.15 ko.

I wouldn't blame you.

The atmosphere will be absolutely turgid, the ground half-empty (despite an official 60k 'pretendance'), and yomping back across London at half ten does not sound like my idea of a fun night out.

My barstool awaits.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here