Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] TV Celebrities who dissapeared off the face of the earth....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I'll start with Helen Chameberlain, former Soccer AM presenter and dabbled a bit in darts. Since she lefy Soccer AM, never been seen.

Also Mr Motivator, a huge international phenomenon in the 90's encouraging people to get active whilst tucking into their frosties, again left GMTV and not been seen on TV since Noels House Party.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Rob McCaffrey. Hugely annoying Sky TV presenter, who was getting ever gig going with them for a while, then suddenly ..... whoosh.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
The Silkmeister

hLTfuR.gif

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Rob McCaffrey. Hugely annoying Sky TV presenter, who was getting ever gig going with them for a while, then suddenly ..... whoosh.

He was the original partner of Kammy on Goals on SUnday, great bantz back in the day between them.

:lolol:

He's been back on Soccer Saturday this last few weeks as a reporter at a lower league fixture.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Mr Blobby.

Prime time Saturday TV host. Had the nation glued to his rebellious TV antics, often upstaged Noel Edmonds, Introduced the use of gunge to live TV, had that natural ability to humiliate celebrity guests with good humour and quick wit, then out of nowhere he was gone.

Something must've gone on behind the scenes.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Zoe Salmon - seem to remember her presenting World's Strongest Man a few years back. Such a waste...

Oh - and Paul Squire. Highly talented entertainer back in the day. (at least that's what Crodo would've said...)

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
I'll start with Helen Chameberlain, former Soccer AM presenter and dabbled a bit in darts. Since she lefy Soccer AM, never been seen.

Also Mr Motivator, a huge international phenomenon in the 90's encouraging people to get active whilst tucking into their frosties, again left GMTV and not been seen on TV since Noels House Party.

Mr Motivator did the Tesco 100 years ad recently

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Maybe she is stalking Nathan Jones :wink:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Poker ... innit

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Mr Blobby.

Prime time Saturday TV host. Had the nation glued to his rebellious TV antics, often upstaged Noel Edmonds, Introduced the use of gunge to live TV, had that natural ability to humiliate celebrity guests with good humour and quick wit, then out of nowhere he was gone.

Something must've gone on behind the scenes.

[MENTION=474]Mr Blobby[/MENTION]

I’m sure he can be found following the Albion, England or running a marathon somewhere!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here