Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    On the BHA rollercoaster Icy Gull's Avatar

Extra time winner or equaliser

0 Not allowed!
    We seem to be conceding them but have we ever had one of ourselves since we’ve been in the Premier League? I genuinely can’t remember and given the joy such a thing would bring I should!

I clearly remember the Millwall Cup game but have I forgotten a PL winner or goal to level it up in extra time in the last two and a bit seasons?

Well?
    Show me a good loser and I will show you a loser - Toto Wolff

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Fan of the 17 bus Cowfold Seagull's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Hmmm off the top of my head no, that late equaliser of Solly's at the New Den in the cup apart

Can remember two or three in our last season in the Championship, but nothing since.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Icy Gull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      We seem to be conceding them but have we ever had one of ourselves since we’ve been in the Premier League? I genuinely can’t remember and given the joy such a thing would bring I should!

I clearly remember the Millwall Cup game but have I forgotten a PL winner or goal to level it up in extra time in the last two and a bit seasons?

Well?
      The last late winners I remember are Birmingham away in literally the last kick of the game and that fantastic evening at home to Sheffield Wednesday winning with 10, albeit that that was in about the 88th minute and with 2 sendings off still to come.

I reckon the latest that we've scored a winner, or even an equaliser, in the PL is Andone's winner at home to Hudds last season. That was the 80 something minute, wasn't it?
      To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal...

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Icy Gull View Post

Well?
      There weren’t many goals full-stop; let alone last minute ones.
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."
      Fan of the 17 bus Cowfold Seagull's Avatar

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by nwgull View Post
      The last late winners I remember are Birmingham away in literally the last kick of the game and that fantastic evening at home to Sheffield Wednesday winning with 10, albeit that that was in about the 88th minute and with 2 sendings off still to come.

I reckon the latest that we've scored a winner, or even an equaliser, in the PL is Andone's winner at home to Hudds last season. That was the 80 something minute, wasn't it?
      Yes that game against Massive had absolutely everything, one of the most enjoyable games l have winessed in fifty years of watching football.

Two classic goals from Knocky, (one very late on), Stockdale's double save from the penalty, the sending off of Muzza, plus the two Wednesday players. I think l glided home on air, didn't need the NWSS coach.

The game up at St. Andrews was a classic too, with that late late winner from Glenn who sprinted the length of the pitch, (no mean feat for him), to celebrate wildly in front of us travelling fans. It was after that game that l finally thought, yes l think we can get promoted.

Two great memories.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      We only scored 35 last year...and since we have back in the top flight, only 78 goals!
      " It's a certain kind of fool that likes to hear the sound of his own voice"
      The Eagles - Certain Kind of Fool. Desperado
      Members

10 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by nwgull View Post

Murray 90th Min penalty to go 2-2 with Southampton 17th Sept 2018

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Postman Pat View Post
      Well remembered.

0 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Postman Pat View Post
      Of course. I had a feeling there was an earlier one.

Talking of late goals against Millwall. They were winning 2-0 going into the 84th minute on Saturday and ended up losing 3-2.
      To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal...