• He should be given more time?

Votes: 205 96.2%
  • He should go now?

Votes: 8 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Oh my God is this serious. Guys who went from work said we were streets ahead of Villa who only got a foothold due to the sending off and even then we matched them

He’d be bang on. Was a really good performance (once again) and I’m sure we’d have won had it not been for Mooys’ error.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
If you look at the kids posts they’re ALL on ‘Houghton’ (sp) out and countdown to relegation. Clearly palace (2010) kid. Just ban the prick mods.

This.

Clearly only here as a shite-stirrer against our club, with nothing genuinely positive to say, thereby meeting one clear definition as a troll.

Please ban the troll.

Feb 9, 2019
Aah! Always the bridesmaid, never the bride. Also, if we'd won every game we would be top of the league.
Nope a BHA fan of 34 years.

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
Yep lets get rid of Graham Potter and be the laughing stock of the whole English Football League. I dont often go this far but at the OP and the eight idiots who voted for Potter to go, F*ck Off you utterly clueless, imbecilic morons.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The mods need to change the OP username to "storrington's eagle".

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
When will Potter learn to teach his team not to lose matches after 90 minutes.

i will profess though that he has changed the probability of the Albion winning matches. They just need to stop the stupid yellow cards and hurting their own efforts.

It has taken almost a complete change of personnel to get to this degree of quality.

There is much to learn, grasshopper.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Potter in or out

I reckon he was IN earlier this morning, until after breakfast with the family and the kids went to school . . . but right now, he's OUT . . . probably at the training ground with the squad.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
With such a poor start to the season, and a point or so out of the relegation zone, there quite a few mutterings yesterday about just how long potter should get.

Let us know if you hear any muttering around the Stad De Clad again tomorrow won’t you :thumbsup:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
In .... it's still pretty obvious that we are too good to go down.

tenor.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here