• He should be given more time?

Votes: 205 96.2%
  • He should go now?

Votes: 8 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
I enjoy watching us getting beat playing Potter's way far more than watching us get beat playing the Hughton way.

I'm looking forward to Saturdays (and Sundays, Fridays, Mondays, Tuesdays and soon Thursdays) more than I have since our promotion season.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I enjoy watching us getting beat playing Potter's way far more than watching us get beat playing the Hughton way.

I'm looking forward to Saturdays (and Sundays, Fridays, Mondays, Tuesdays and soon Thursdays) more than I have since our promotion season.

Was it not better watching us win the CH way in The Championship, I would think so. People have short memories. I must add I am a Potter in man and believe that he will get it right and also the right results given time but do have some reservations and worries.

Last edited:

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Nsc would be a better place if polls like this were deleted by the mods at inception

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Why is this Palace prick still able to start threads on here? I thought he had already been banned permanently once already?

I see his 4 Selhurst mates have voted as well.

Surprised anyone else has voted.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Mods is it possible for you tell us who the 5 that voted out are please?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
The most ridiculous poll you could have, and I even voted on it, but wished I hadn't. How could anyone who has watched the Albion over the past few years not love what we're seeing now. Play like this and we needn't fear a thing, the points will continue to come.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

EXACTLY the way I look at it. We are going to get beat more often than we win, whether or not we stay up will probably go to the wire. If we get relegated I’ll hold my hands up to those who say that CH kept us up for two seasons and is therefore more suited to managing a PL team. I won’t agree with them but I’ll accept they have a point.

In the meantime and for the next few months I’ll probably look forward to and be excited about going to just about every game. I would almost rather stick red hot needles in my eyes at the weekend than watch what we saw last season for the next 6 months

I’ll let the negative naysayers get on with it in the meantime, I was one of them last season and it wasn’t fun :lolol:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Was it not better watching us win the CH way in The Championship, I would think so. People have short memories. I must add I am a Potter in man and believe that he will get it right and also the right results given time but do have some reservations and worries.

Not for me. The first 30 mins on Saturday was the best I've seen us play in any time since CH joined us. It was that good.

Easy to forget that GP has had just 9 games to put a completely new playing philosophy into practice, and despite not having the rub of the green, and but for a couple of stupid dismissals, we could easily be in the top 5 (or even higher). We'd have beaten Saints and battered Villa with 11 men.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013

CH championship side was fun to watch and people shouldn’t forget what he did. However the PL is evidently much harder but in 9 games the football has been transformed and we look as comfortable in terms of playing football at this level than we ever have. It’s unfortunate results have not backed up the performances and a lack of discipline has cost us some points along with some poor finishing. But potter in all day long based on performances.

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
IN:

I would rather watch this style of football get enjoyment, week in week out and go down. (We won't go down though)

Than

Watch what we had to last season and stay up.

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
With such a poor start to the season, and a point or so out of the relegation zone, there quite a few mutterings yesterday about just how long potter should get.

Potter's not the problem. He's got us playing great football. The problem is that we've had a run of games early in the season where, for whatever reason, the team has failed to put games to bed that should have been. We've played well enough to be sitting in the top 6 right now, if it wasn't for 2x red cards and a number of matches where we should have filled our boots but came away with not much after conceding late.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No point voting if he’s clearly palace (2010), a WUM or just a ****. But I’d like to see your ticket for saturdays game pls OP - or some evidence you were there to hear these whispers...?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If you look at the kids posts they’re ALL on ‘Houghton’ (sp) out and countdown to relegation. Clearly palace (2010) kid. Just ban the prick mods.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Oh my God is this serious. Guys who went from work said we were streets ahead of Villa who only got a foothold due to the sending off and even then we matched them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here