Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Accrington vs ipswich

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Fantastic game

Old fashioned english football...crowd getting involved, small stadium...sending offs..bone crunching tackles...” shit refereeee” and “ your not fit to refereeee”. Songs ...ref shite...

Brilliant!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Fantastic game

Old fashioned english football...crowd getting involved, small stadium...sending offs..bone crunching tackles...” shit refereeee” and “ your not fit to refereeee”. Songs ...ref shite...

Brilliant!

...and a disallowed goal that was CLEARLY over the line.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Half the ground full of disgruntled Ipswich fans

And your f-cking shit song ....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Football as it should be.

I'm sure The Albion will be able to oblige, with lower league football, in the near future.

:facepalm:

Meanwhile, ManUre v Liverpool was quite exciting. VAR rules need tweaking (the United goal should have been denied) but lots of things need tweaking. Brexit, for example. I didn't vote for VAR and I didn't vote 'leave'. You win some, you lose some.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I'm sure The Albion will be able to oblige, with lower league football, in the near future.

:facepalm:

Meanwhile, ManUre v Liverpool was quite exciting. VAR rules need tweaking (the United goal should have been denied) but lots of things need tweaking. Brexit, for example. I didn't vote for VAR and I didn't vote 'leave'. You win some, you lose some.

Well generally speaking football at that level of the game sure has more excitement, than the boring and predictable Premier League.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Well generally speaking football at that level of the game sure has more excitement, than the boring and predictable Premier League.

I'll watch any football including fat window cleaners kicking lumps out of each other on Faversham Rec.

But the PL is far and away the best, especially with us in it.

That 3-0 against Spuds; that was so boring and predictable, wasn't it ??? :wink:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I'll watch any football including fat window cleaners kicking lumps out of each other on Faversham Rec.

But the PL is far and away the best, especially with us in it.

That 3-0 against Spuds; that was so boring and predictable, wasn't it ??? :wink:

Haven't been too many other examples of that though. In pretty much every division of the EFL any one team can beat any other on their day.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Going to see Ipswich v Bristol Rovers in December - very much looking forward to my first taste of Portman Road.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Just read on twitter that Pollok FC in Scotland open the gates at half time so fans can leave the ground for a quick pint at half time at the local pub.

That is what football is about!

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
My son's best mate James Norwood plays for Ipswich. Like Solly, another student at St. Bede's

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Didn't realise Solly or James played for St Bedes! I went to Battle Abbey so there's the slimmest chance I may have played against Norwood as a teenager, as I was in the year below him and we always played St Bedes at sport. I'm claiming that as a local claim to fame here in Suffolk. :clap::banana:

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Didn't realise Solly or James played for St Bedes! I went to Battle Abbey so there's the slimmest chance I may have played against Norwood as a teenager, as I was in the year below him and we always played St Bedes at sport. I'm claiming that as a local claim to fame here in Suffolk. :clap::banana:
At Bede's won the FA schools trophy with both James and my son playing.. flew over from Dubai for the day. Well worth it. https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/o...St-Bedes-claim-English-Schools-FA-Trophy.html

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here