Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is this the greatest ever BHAFC football team ?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Not to mention a ball weighing about two kilograms (and more when wet)!

Which also explains crippled dads an ex players knees now ( for,those of,us above 45ish)

And why on the odd occaision I do kick a ball it goes blazing over the bar into a garden.

But well inside the jumpers.:clap:

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Bloody ridiculous. Where's the evidence to make such a bold claim? As dangerous a statement as ' team of the 80's ' from those south London chaps :+

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Is this the greatest ever BHAFC football team ?

I have been supporting the team since 1972 and I would have to say. Yes. Results will come. We have an amazing squad of players now. The second 11 would probably walk the Championship

Blimey. This is a complete 180 degree turnaround after the Chelsea result, when we were apparently doomed to relegation under a clueless manager. TWO games later ??

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
It won't be anything like the greatest if it doesn't start winning some games soon.

Great teams don't get relegated.

We might have a better squad of players since the early 1980s, but almost every other Premierthingy team to date appear to be better than us (or beating us).

Points win prizes. Performances don't.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
It is arguable that a team of:
Ryan
Bruno, Duffy, Dunk, Bernardo
Knockaert, Stephens, Propper, March
Gross
Murray
Is a better team than who lined up yesterday but the predictable first 11 who ended the season with such an awful run didn't gel together or create much during 2019. But Bruno, Bernardo & Knockaert in a Potterball side would get me very excited.

Not the best team but the best style of play and some fantastic management has created this

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I just hope we’re still deemed good enough to be your rivals ?

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
When we avoid relegation let’s talk about the greatest team .....until then we only have 9 points for all the performances

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I just hope we’re still deemed good enough to be your rivals ?

Yep, we are getting a bit carried away seemingly. Just indulge us please! :albion2:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Yep, we are getting a bit carried away seemingly. Just indulge us please! :albion2:

After the parking the bus football under Hughton, Potter has been lauded as some sort of super tactician .
Wait till the end of the season, you’re only 1 point off the bottom 3.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would say that this is probably the best team to watch during my 70 years BUT I also think that our inability to kill off or see out games will haunt us come May. I am not a doom monger by any stretch and usually very positive but I do have my concerns and am not sure how to rectify the problem..

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
After the parking the bus football under Hughton, Potter has been lauded as some sort of super tactician .
Wait till the end of the season, you’re only 1 point off the bottom 3.

Stick to your own threads please.

But while you’re here, when do you think your next Premier League point is coming? (Spoiler. It’ll be on the 7th Dec).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here