Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Jack Grealish, Zaha part Deux

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Jesus Christ.

We're getting a bit obsessed with him aren't we? Top quality player. Looks very comfortable on the ball. He's always wanting possession and when he does get it he's instantly looking to make something happen. He can dribble, pass, score, has a bag of tricks up his sleeve and plays with total confidence and dominance. Top, top player. I'm sure he'll be at a top 6 club come next summer.

But come one, it's not just bitter, it's incredibly sad that we're hating a good English talent, who plays for a club none of us care about, all because he plays well against us, has a moan at the ref and once rubbed it in when he scored against us. Boo bloody hoo. Grow up people.

You are correct. However, I'm reserving the right to hate that over coiffured hair and the very particular way he has his socks down which to mean really invites a good raking stud!

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Was the reason they were in the game today, without him we would have won.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not good enough for England, are you sure? The best player on the pitch by a country mile today and virtually every decent Villa move involved him.

He is a much more complete player than Propper too but Propper walks the hair style

Ermmmm you missed my point. My point was he is not Zaha. And the festival of hate is silly :shrug:

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Jesus Christ.

We're getting a bit obsessed with him aren't we? Top quality player. Looks very comfortable on the ball. He's always wanting possession and when he does get it he's instantly looking to make something happen. He can dribble, pass, score, has a bag of tricks up his sleeve and plays with total confidence and dominance. Top, top player. I'm sure he'll be at a top 6 club come next summer.

But come one, it's not just bitter, it's incredibly sad that we're hating a good English talent, who plays for a club none of us care about, all because he plays well against us, has a moan at the ref and once rubbed it in when he scored against us. Boo bloody hoo. Grow up people.

...but he has got a stupid haircut!

Also, can’t he find some socks that fit him?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
A gifted player who appears to have matured a lot in the last couple of seasons despite the despicable abuse he's had from some rival fans.

It doesn't make one any less of an Albion supporter to appreciate a player on the opposing team who happens to have had an excellent game against us.

If his trajectory continues, we'll have a lot more to appreciate about Jack Grealish at the national level than we will have to dislike at club level.

Let's face the facts that if was playing for us, he'd probably be a cult hero.

Last edited:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
One of those players who you hate when he's playing against you, but you'd idolise if he were in your team.

He reminds me of the popular, good-at-football kids at school. Thinks he's cool by not having his socks up and a haircut that would make a hair metal band blush but he would own you most weeks.

I think we can take solace that he did **** all til we went down to 10 men then he grew into the game, which says a lot for how much we kept them quiet til Mooy decided he'd win the race for the showers.

Good player, very good player but my god he goes down easy and gets a decision in his favour,

Hopefully refs will wise up to his antics.

And hopefully not to our players who do the same

He really likes playing against us, not popular among some Villa fans for his luxury strolling but boy he kills us every time

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
He was the main reason I didn’t want Villa to go up. It might have been wishful thinking but check my posts in May, I’d have thrown our entire budget at him. Will be an England regular by the end of this season. Will be at one of the top 6 by the beginning of next.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
One of those players who you hate when he's playing against you, but you'd idolise if he were in your team.

He reminds me of the popular, good-at-football kids at school. Thinks he's cool by not having his socks up and a haircut that would make a hair metal band blush but he would own you most weeks.

I think we can take solace that he did **** all til we went down to 10 men then he grew into the game, which says a lot for how much we kept them quiet til Mooy decided he'd win the race for the showers.

I think Aaron was a bit worried they might run out of shampoo.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Very good player, everything goes through him in an attacking sense, just like Zaha stop him you stop Villa. He’s just a diver as well.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
stupid ****ing haircut

He seems to be collecting the set. He's had a number of different hairstyles now, and every single one makes him look like he's just lost a bet, or is on his stag do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here