Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Members

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Lynam View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Good player, very good player but my god he goes down easy and gets a decision in his favour,

Hopefully refs will wise up to his antics.
    You’d love it if he was our player.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Fan of the 17 bus Cowfold Seagull's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by bhawoddy View Post
      You’d love it if he was our player.
      Well even if he doesn't, I certainly would!

2 Not allowed!
      His dives are a lot more convincing than Alzate’s.
      WE ARE BRIGHTON

0 Not allowed!
      Jack Grealish is better than anything anyone ever.
      “Everything about this looks wrong. The run-up is too long, too straight, and you know it’s going over the bar ... it goes over the bar, and Brighton have stolen a trip to Wembley! That is an absolute burglary! And that is the FA Cup!”
      On the BHA rollercoaster Icy Gull's Avatar

2 Not allowed!
      Great player but I have no idea why refs let him spend the game “advising” them, counting up fouls against him by waving his fingers at the ref and going down much too easily. Nasty piece of work imo but a winner and a player who will go a long way. I don’t have to like him though.
      Show me a good loser and I will show you a loser - Toto Wolff
      Harry Wilson's Tackle Harry Wilson's tackle's Avatar

3 Not allowed!
      Are we going to have a new thread for everyone who scores against us, where people can say how much they hate their hair, etc? This lad seems to be club loyal and is putting in a shift for them. Probably not good enough for England. Nice hair, though. On a par with Propper for follicular density and condition. Next.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Q93v7hGZA
      It's only them that aren't their targets that love the violent and the madmen
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MLijS6Cstk

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Megazone View Post
      Jesus Christ.

We're getting a bit obsessed with him aren't we? Top quality player. Looks very comfortable on the ball. He's always wanting possession and when he does get it he's instantly looking to make something happen. He can dribble, pass, score, has a bag of tricks up his sleeve and plays with total confidence and dominance. Top, top player. I'm sure he'll be at a top 6 club come next summer.

But come one, it's not just bitter, it's incredibly sad that we're hating a good English talent, who plays for a club none of us care about, all because he plays well against us, has a moan at the ref and once rubbed it in when he scored against us. Boo bloody hoo. Grow up people.
      ... good post, and possibly some trying to excuse Mooys, when there really is no excuse.

0 Not allowed!
      Best performance I've seen any individual Brighton opponent do this season. Dont agree that he was diving a lot etc, he was just very hard to stop and we fouled him a lot. Sure, Mooys second was harsh but it was a foul every day.

Quality player.
      On the BHA rollercoaster Icy Gull's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Harry Wilson's tackle View Post
      Are we going to have a new thread for everyone who scores against us, where people can say how much they hate their hair, etc? This lad seems to be club loyal and is putting in a shift for them. Probably not good enough for England. Nice hair, though. On a par with Propper for follicular density and condition. Next.
      Not good enough for England, are you sure? The best player on the pitch by a country mile today and virtually every decent Villa move involved him.

He is a much more complete player than Propper too but Propper walks the hair style
      Show me a good loser and I will show you a loser - Toto Wolff
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      He also stayed with Villa when they were relegated rather than running off after the money, which he surely could have done (though I'm sure he does get a lot of money).