Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Jack Grealish, Zaha part Deux

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He was the main reason I didn’t want Villa to go up. It might have been wishful thinking but check my posts in May, I’d have thrown our entire budget at him. Will be an England regular by the end of this season. Will be at one of the top 6 by the beginning of next.

Not convinced. Less end product than Maddison who is struggling to get a look in.

B52

Jan 23, 2013
Super Seaford From the South
Jesus Christ.

We're getting a bit obsessed with him aren't we? Top quality player. Looks very comfortable on the ball. He's always wanting possession and when he does get it he's instantly looking to make something happen. He can dribble, pass, score, has a bag of tricks up his sleeve and plays with total confidence and dominance. Top, top player. I'm sure he'll be at a top 6 club come next summer.

But come one, it's not just bitter, it's incredibly sad that we're hating a good English talent, who plays for a club none of us care about, all because he plays well against us, has a moan at the ref and once rubbed it in when he scored against us. Boo bloody hoo. Grow up people.

Well said:thumbsup:

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
He is a brilliant player, he was excellent on Saturday and one of those players I actually enjoy watching (except against us).

I don’t think he’s a diver either, like Zaha he just does actually get fouled a lot more than most players.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not convinced. Less end product than Maddison who is struggling to get a look in.

I’m not convinced by Southgate, I think the World Cup run was a fluke and against less than world class teams.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here