Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Jack Grealish, Zaha part Deux

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Good player, very good player but my god he goes down easy and gets a decision in his favour,

Hopefully refs will wise up to his antics.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
I thought we gave him far too much respect in the latter part of the game He didn't get a look in when we still had Mooy on the pitch.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Jesus Christ.

We're getting a bit obsessed with him aren't we? Top quality player. Looks very comfortable on the ball. He's always wanting possession and when he does get it he's instantly looking to make something happen. He can dribble, pass, score, has a bag of tricks up his sleeve and plays with total confidence and dominance. Top, top player. I'm sure he'll be at a top 6 club come next summer.

But come one, it's not just bitter, it's incredibly sad that we're hating a good English talent, who plays for a club none of us care about, all because he plays well against us, has a moan at the ref and once rubbed it in when he scored against us. Boo bloody hoo. Grow up people.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Jesus Christ.

We're getting a bit obsessed with him aren't we? quality player. Looks very comfortable on the ball. He's always wanting the ball and when he does get it he's instantly looking to make something happen. He can dribble, pass, score, has big of tricks up his sleeve and plays with total confidence and dominance. Top top player. I'm sure he'll be at a top 6 club come next summer.

But come one, it's not just bitter. it's incredibly sad that we're hating a good English talent who plays for a club none of us care about because he plays well against us and rubbed it in once when he scored against us. Boo bloody hoo. Grow up people.

From the reply’s I saw he got Mooy sent off; Mooy gave him a chance to dive and he did, but I think this will follow the player.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
From the reply’s I saw he got Mooy sent off; Mooy gave him a chance to dive and he did, but I think this will follow the player.

Mooy sliding in from behind just after being booked is what got him sent off. Players go down all the time for the slightest touches. I'm pretty sure we've got a youngster who's very prone to this. Great excuse to target Grealish though. Oh yeah, he has greasy hair too.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

Do you mean replays, or replies? I'd take a look at him staying on his feet when he was clearly fouled by Montoya. If he did, Montoya would have got a second yellow too. And he didn't dive for Mooy's second yellow either. In short, you're badly wrong on this one. That said, Grealish is a fine player, but I dislike him enormously.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;9108891 said:
I really didn't think he was that bad :shrug:

First time I've seen him play and after hearing all the hype I have to say I was impressed.

Indeed, and will be an England regular in the near future is my prediction.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Jack Grealish is better than anything anyone ever.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Great player but I have no idea why refs let him spend the game “advising” them, counting up fouls against him by waving his fingers at the ref and going down much too easily. Nasty piece of work imo but a winner and a player who will go a long way. I don’t have to like him though.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Are we going to have a new thread for everyone who scores against us, where people can say how much they hate their hair, etc? This lad seems to be club loyal and is putting in a shift for them. Probably not good enough for England. Nice hair, though. On a par with Propper for follicular density and condition. Next.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Jesus Christ.

We're getting a bit obsessed with him aren't we? Top quality player. Looks very comfortable on the ball. He's always wanting possession and when he does get it he's instantly looking to make something happen. He can dribble, pass, score, has a bag of tricks up his sleeve and plays with total confidence and dominance. Top, top player. I'm sure he'll be at a top 6 club come next summer.

But come one, it's not just bitter, it's incredibly sad that we're hating a good English talent, who plays for a club none of us care about, all because he plays well against us, has a moan at the ref and once rubbed it in when he scored against us. Boo bloody hoo. Grow up people.

... good post, and possibly some trying to excuse Mooys, when there really is no excuse.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Best performance I've seen any individual Brighton opponent do this season. Dont agree that he was diving a lot etc, he was just very hard to stop and we fouled him a lot. Sure, Mooys second was harsh but it was a foul every day.

Quality player.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Are we going to have a new thread for everyone who scores against us, where people can say how much they hate their hair, etc? This lad seems to be club loyal and is putting in a shift for them. Probably not good enough for England. Nice hair, though. On a par with Propper for follicular density and condition. Next.

Not good enough for England, are you sure? The best player on the pitch by a country mile today and virtually every decent Villa move involved him.

He is a much more complete player than Propper too but Propper walks the hair style

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
He also stayed with Villa when they were relegated rather than running off after the money, which he surely could have done (though I'm sure he does get a lot of money).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here