Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mooy to Galatasary?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Where are all the in the know posts stating how much of a dickhead Mooy is and that they want him nowhere near the club??

They will be on their way. After they have eaten the supper their mothers have made them.

hoof hearted

Sep 14, 2019
I think that might be the first red card of Mooy's career. He doesn't pick up many yellows either, which makes it even more frustrating!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Sheer stupidity by Mooy and he’ll learn.

However, as good a player as Grealish is (and he is), he is just a vile individual. In the referees ear for 90 minutes, trying to get players booked...... horrible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teammelli

Jul 25, 2018
Sheer stupidity by Mooy and he’ll learn.

However, as good a player as Grealish is (and he is), he is just a vile individual. In the referees ear for 90 minutes, trying to get players booked...... horrible

In fairness, he gets hacked an awful lot and is probably tired of it. He could have gone down on Montoya's challenge but didn't. I don't like that he played well for Villa today but didn't mind his behavior, just normal stuff really.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
In fairness, he gets hacked an awful lot and is probably tired of it. He could have gone down on Montoya's challenge but didn't. I don't like that he played well for Villa today but didn't mind his behavior, just normal stuff really.

Only stayed on his feet as he was in an attacking position....

You’re more tolerant than me [emoji2][emoji106]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here