Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Fridat Night Drinking Thread ! ( no one else is apparently?)

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just me then ? Billy no mates ?

I'm chugging in to some Morrisons "The Best " American Pale Ale, very nice too but probably not The Best.

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Well I am knocking back a rather fine Spanish Red,a 2009 Tempranillo, just right for this wet and windy Autumn night to remind me of Spanish sunshine,happy Fridat you lovely NSC'rs.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Saison Dupont for me.

Make the most of that, price and accessibility are about to become prohibitive in the near future, I'm sitting here with 12 bottles of Tripel Karmeliet left from the two crates I picked up in May. I still hope to swap those crates for full ones but that hope is dwindling.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
siren.jpg

A friend of mine left a couple of these in his fridge for me, midweek. Loved it so much had to get some for Fridat!

Really tastes likes a West coast APA, no idea why Siren put the IPA moniker on it. Great beer!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
View attachment 116316

A friend of mine left a couple of these in his fridge for me, midweek. Loved it so much had to get some for Fridat!

Really tastes likes a West coast APA, no idea why Siren put the IPA moniker on it. Great beer!

Near my office - almost makes the long drive worth it to get some fresh cans in the way back

Nothing for me, a week away with England & Prague has done me in for a bit.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Swift Gun, post dog walk/salt water blasting on the beach . . . Little Tin of Jaipur prepping dinner.

As I strolled into the pantry for some provisions, the corked fell out of a bottle of Languedoc-Roussilon. Just a co-op spesh.

May as well drink it.

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
Reyneke Organic Cab Merlot from South Africa. £10.99 from Waitrose: more than I'd usually spend for Fridat boozing but well worth it. I had the Chenin Blanc from the same people a couple of weeks ago which was possibly even better (particularly as it was on offer at £8.99...)R3.jpg

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Back from a great week with ‘them fam’ at Center Parcs so keeping it real with Brewdogs top two.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
A couple of Brewdog Clockwork Tangerines and now a Beavertown Bloody ‘ell Blood Orange IPA.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
View attachment 116316

God must have been an epiphany to get you off the ‘Ice cold Punk’ on the Fridat Thread.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
God must have been an epiphany to get you off the ‘Ice cold Punk’ on the Fridat Thread.

Don't be silly!

It's Fridat, so the Spanish guitar is trying to accompany some of these little beauties now, ICE COLD, of course!

imagespunk.jpg

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Don't be silly!

It's Fridat, so the Spanish guitar is trying to accompany some of these little beauties now, ICE COLD, of course!

View attachment 116323

Soundwave is better than Punk I’m afraid Pickles. It’s not a wind up just calm down now and just accept facts.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
A pint of scrumpy earlier (not actually that great). Now on my second Auchentoshen (second shot, not second bottle!) Well, it was only twenty quid in Asda the other day - it would have been rude not to, wouldn't it?

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Don't be silly!

View attachment 116323

I'm actually very happy to agree with you.

The Brewdog boys started a revolution, and people set up breweries ( helped out by Gordon Brown, I must add ), and carried it forward.

Punk is still a fantastic beer, too right it is, but it's becoming an entry level to the craft market.

Brewdog know this, of course, which is why they are keep coming up with their new brews.

Great time for beer lovers, ICE COLD, of course!

Pickles

May 5, 2014

The Brewdog boys started a revolution, and people set up breweries ( helped out by Gordon Brown, I must add ), and carried it forward.

Punk is still a fantastic beer, too right it is, but it's becoming an entry level to the craft market.

Brewdog know this, of course, which is why they are keep coming up with their new brews.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Mnnn.. repeating yourself ? How strong, and how much of that " Epiphany " did you have earlier ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here