Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Do You Have Any 'Classic' Football Sticker Albums?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
So, how many on here have old / classic Sticker Albums at home?

I've got the 1980 Panini Football Album complete, with the classic Albion team in the Bukta kit

Panini 80.jpg

Brighton.jpg

I have a few other (World Cups) and another Football one, but neither is complete.

So, what do you have at home?

I'd love to get the other seasons we were in the top flight as well, and there are complete albums available on Ebay and amazingly still loose stickers available to buy.

panini 81.jpg

panin 82.jpg

panini 83.jpg

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Pretty sure I completed Prem 94 and 96. Really wish I still had em but long gone.

I can still smell the sticker packets. Simpler times.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Football 80 is the only one I completed. I used to buy the stickers out of my paper round money. Oh, the smell when you opened a fresh packet, and the excitement when you got a 'badge'. I always remember laughing at one of the St. Mirren players being possibly the ugliest man in the book. Can't remember who it was.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Pretty sure I completed Prem 94 and 96. Really wish I still had em but long gone.

I can still smell the sticker packets. Simpler times.

I used to adore getting a pile of packets which my Dad brought home for me.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Football 80 is the only one I completed. I used to buy the stickers out of my paper round money. Oh, the smell when you opened a fresh packet, and the excitement when you got a 'badge'. I always remember laughing at one of the St. Mirren players being possibly the ugliest man in the book. Can't remember who it was.

A bit earlier, would have been ole Purple Nose

dfg.JPG

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Not this lad

David MOYES.png

PWA

European Tour 2023/24
Jul 23, 2011
West Sussex
Panini / Merlin 79 - 95 Complete.
World Cups 82 - 14
The last two Prem ones featuring us. Back to Panini this year I believe.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Panini / Merlin 79 - 95 Complete.
World Cups 82 - 14
The last two Prem ones featuring us. Back to Panini this year I believe.

Sorry, are you saying Panini are back in the Premier League sticker market? Cool

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there

I had that album and most of the St Mirren players appeared to have been photographed during a monsoon. Or maybe it was Aberdeen. One of the Scottish teams, anyway.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I think it was Billy Stark!!

Another one we always laughed at was Alan Gowling.. If they made a spitting image puppet of him it'd be identical to his actual boat race... :lolol:

IMG_4063.jpg

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I remember the print quality for Martin Hinshelwood (I think) on the Nìgels page in Football 81 being absolutely horrific.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here