Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 19-21st October

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Had it been Salah the decision would have bee different.

There was no foul, no infringement, no attempt to tackle in the slightest, the Arsenal player was a pure cheat. Shyster was brilliant. The VAR team too.

The accusation that all the refs are biased to Arsenal and the other bigs clubs didn’t materialise here.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
There was no foul, no infringement, no attempt to tackle in the slightest, the Arsenal player was a pure cheat. Shyster was brilliant. The VAR team too.

The accusation that all the refs are biased to Arsenal and the other bigs clubs didn’t materialise here.[/QUOTE]

Shysters will probably get marked down for that decision

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

The accusation that all the refs are biased to Arsenal and the other bigs clubs didn’t materialise here.[/QUOTE]

Shysters will probably get marked down for that decision

He comes across as a humourless sod, but he’s so emphatic in his initial decision making. Just ask Dale S.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Who are better us or sheff utd ?

We certainly have better players but they look so much more solid than us.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Both are good teams and neither will be going down this season in my opinion.

It’s easy to write Sheffield United off (and all the lazy pundits have) because they’re a small and unfashionable club but if you actually watch their games you’ll know they’re a fantastically managed side with an effective style of play.
They are like a better version of a hughton team very very impressive every time I've seen them this season. I can't help but think their style will get them more points than us even though we are nice to watch

Olly Norwood as well. Excellent. Mistake to get rid in hindsight.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
How is McGoldrick still on the pitch, silly booking, then a few minutes later get’s nowhere near the ball as he fouls from behind....2nd yellow right? Of course fecking not.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here