Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 19-21st October

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Despite really enjoying our new style of play, I'm really not enjoying this season so far.

We need some fecking points

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
They have some Hughton traits but overall I disagree with that. I think they’re a much more energetic and dynamic team than we have been in the last two seasons. I think they play with no fear, regardless of the opposition, which is great to see. I also think they have a far more ambitious and occasionally expansive style than we had. All on a minuscule budget. As long as it’s not at our expense, I hope they stay up as I think they’re a great example of what can be done if every man buys into the manager’s plan.

As for who will get more points, I’m not sure. I’d probably just about back us. But as I said, I don’t think either team will go down.

Be interesting to see if they can maintain that come the second half of the season

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Fair play to SU but dear me Arsenal are shocking, their left back is rubbish, David Luiz is soooo overrated, his twin in midfield is all hype. Pepe £76m, seriously??!!! They’ve got real problems, I can’t see their manager getting to Christmas still in that job.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Blades brilliant tonight. This is a tough division, no shit sides. Pundits saying division is weak because Lpool so far ahead. Bollox. Most competitive top flight ever.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Blades brilliant tonight. This is a tough division, no shit sides. Pundits saying division is weak because Lpool so far ahead. Bollox. Most competitive top flight ever.

Definitely. There isn’t only one dead cert result just now, so many coupon busters every week. Wolves and Norwich beat ManC, who would’ve thought that Bruce’s Newcastle would win at WHL, relegation ‘certs’ Watford be cheated out of a win at WHL but still not lose?

The only proviso to the above, that superiors squad depth pays off over the 38 matches, with the multi-£100m’s squads all rising to the top come the spring.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here