Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 19-21st October

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
A win could really catapult us up the table...

Saturday 19th
Everton v West Ham United (12:30)
Aston Villa v Brighton & Hove Albion
AFC Bournemouth v Norwich City
Chelsea v Newcastle United
Leicester City v Burnley
Tottenham Hotspur v Watford
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Southampton
Crystal Palace v Manchester City (17:30)

Sunday 20th
Manchester United v Liverpool (16:30)

Monday 21st

Sheffield United v Arsenal (20:00)

Screenshot 2019-10-18 at 10.12.08.png

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
I clearly want 3 points and fancy us if we can put in the same level of performance as last time out. But even a draw could be enough to take us above Man Utd this weekend !!

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Yes I think this does feel like a 1-1, however....

With Potter in charge it feels like we now have a chance of grabbing some wins in our away games.

It’s an utterly foreign feeling for us, but we do need to adjust our Hughton-esque mindsets. Away games are no longer a complete write off. In fact if we perform like we did at Watford, Newcastle and City away I can see us getting some shock away results this season.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Hoping Everton do not get spanked at home by the Hammers. That could spell the end for Marco Silva, and we'll potentially suffer any so called new manager bounce next weekend

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I have a feeling we are going to absolutely batter Villa this weekend and will trot off with a comfortable 3-0 win.

Hoping Everton do not get spanked at home by the Hammers. That could spell the end for Marco Silva, and we'll potentially suffer any so called new manager bounce next weekend
I know the new manager bounce is a thing, but I honestly feel we will be beating Everton regardless of their own turmoil. I think we are more likely to be causing Silva to be sacked than West Ham anyway, even if West Ham beat them.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Big game for us.

Exactly these sort of games that we need to be taking more from.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I have a feeling we are going to absolutely batter Villa this weekend and will trot off with a comfortable 3-0 win.

I know the new manager bounce is a thing, but I honestly feel we will be beating Everton regardless of their own turmoil. I think we are more likely to be causing Silva to be sacked than West Ham anyway, even if West Ham beat them.

Agree. If West Ham win and he's still in charge when we play them, and we beat them as well, he's had it. It's odd actually. Although I rarely like seeing managers sacked, I always get a little bit of smug satisfaction when they're sacked after losing to us :lolol:

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Saturday 19th
Everton v West Ham United (West Ham)
Aston Villa v Brighton & Hove Albion (Albion)
AFC Bournemouth v Norwich City (Draw)
Chelsea v Newcastle United (Chelsea)
Leicester City v Burnley (Draw)
Tottenham Hotspur v Watford (Spurs)
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Southampton (Saints)
Crystal Palace v Manchester City (City)

Sunday 20th
Manchester United v Liverpool (Liverpool)

Monday 21st
Sheffield United v Arsenal (Draw)

£1 at 12836/1

Printing money that is.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
I was looking at the fixtures the other day and thinking could this be a perfect weekend of results? If I was a betting man I would wager a win for the Albion and the six teams below to all lose.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I was looking at the fixtures the other day and thinking could this be a perfect weekend of results? If I was a betting man I would wager a win for the Albion and the six teams below to all lose.

I'm fancying Wolves more than I am the Saints in that one.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Agree. If West Ham win and he's still in charge when we play them, and we beat them as well, he's had it. It's odd actually. Although I rarely like seeing managers sacked, I always get a little bit of smug satisfaction when they're sacked after losing to us :lolol:

I hope they get a lucky draw or win that papers over the cracks and then we open them all up again next week. I can't really understand why this guy Silva has been in such high demand. His record in the Premier League is patchy, to say the least.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
We could be either putting final nails in or getting 2 managers reprieves in the next few games.
Everton, if we beat them Silva is gone IMO.
Utd, I think OS will just survive losing to Liverpool (unless they get properly smashed) but losing at home to us would be the last straw I think.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither

Fair enough. I have absolutely no idea. I love the way we are playing, and the way the players and support buy in and are enjoying it, but a voice at the back of my mind tells me Watford were a bit shit and Spurs were in disarray. But then I think we have Connolly and Alzate, with Trossard on his way back and ....well .... who knows. You could be right.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
We actually have a nice little run of fixtures after this.. Everton and Norwich at home and Man Utd away.

Whatever happens with Villa, the way we are playing 3 points In all those games is not inconceivable.

Yes, let me get carried away.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Saturday 19th
Everton v West Ham United (12:30) ('Ammers)
Aston Villa v Brighton & Hove Albion (Draw)
AFC Bournemouth v Norwich City (Bmuff)
Chelsea v Newcastle United (Chelski)
Leicester City v Burnley (Foxes)
Tottenham Hotspur v Watford (Spuds)
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Southampton (Stains)
Crystal Palace v Manchester City (17:30) (Citeh)

Sunday 20th
Manchester United v Liverpool (16:30) (Pool)

Monday 21st
Sheffield United v Arsenal (20:00) (Arse)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here