Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 28th August 1346

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
We tanked Watford away and scored 3.

We tanked Newcastle away but couldn’t take our chances.

Then this little fella popped onto the scene.

b2cfde335d46d444ef11bdbbfadb3430.jpg

This will be Lawro’s last shite prediction because Groß & Co are gonna feed that stocky teen speedster enough chances to sink the Villa ship good and Pröpper.

They are going down!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
@%1;He hasn’t actually watched us this season has he, just the MOTD highlights probably. Didn’t they show the Newcastle game as fairly even in the highlights? We went for City but couldn’t finish and we also went for Chelsea but couldn’t finish. If we lose tomorrow it’ll probably be for the same reason but we do go for it these days.

“Villa are at home and I can see them going for it more, so I'd back them to come out on top”

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Even Neil from strictly has gone 3.1 to Villa. **** ‘em is what I say. I’ve gone 2 nil to us on the only score prediction game that matters and I’m unanimous in my decision!

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
Lawro dismissed the wisdom of signing GP and has been ignoring the changes he has made to the team. Some people clearly have difficulty in admitting they were wrong.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
So, they are all predicting that a team who recently scored five away from home will beat at home a team in the lower reaches of the table?

The dirty deluded b'stards. :facepalm::wrong:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
So, they are all predicting that a team who recently scored five away from home will beat at home a team in the lower reaches of the table?

The dirty deluded b'stards. :facepalm::wrong:

Yep it’s like Bayern after scoring 7 at White Hart Lane losing at home to Jurgen Locadia’s team in the next home game. Couldn’t happen :smile:

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I'll never understand the hostility towards one of our greatest players ever.

And to get angry over a few bloody predictions? Bizarre. "He's predicted us to lose and I shook his hand. The shame"

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
A significant part of my job is to prepare (resource) forecasts.
If I got it as badly and frequently wrong as Lawro does, I'd be asked to find another job.

I'd like to see his salary linked to the accuracy of his forecast ....

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
A significant part of my job is to prepare (resource) forecasts.
If I got it as badly and frequently wrong as Lawro does, I'd be asked to find another job.

I'd like to see his salary linked to the accuracy of his forecast ....

He gets more right than his guests so he obviously knows exactly what he’s talking about :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here