Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion shop opens in Churchill Square

D

Deleted member 2719

With 18-20,000 crowds, I rather think not.

I have hardly seen a Pompey shirt or car sticker for 3 years now on this side of Sussex.
I have seen many kids and people of all ages flying the Albion colours, its been a long time coming, feels like eighties all over again.

:rave:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Wherever a shop opens it needs a good sprinkler and fire alarm system. There will be a serious amount of fire hazard nylon in a confined place.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I have hardly seen a Pompey shirt or car sticker for 3 years now on this side of Sussex.
I have seen many kids and people of all ages flying the Albion colours, its been a long time coming, feels like eighties all over again.

:rave:

I think Kenny Jackett's doing a great job down at Pompey. I hope they keep him! :wink:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
This free ‘bag for life’... does that mean I have to take it everywhere with me forever?

Not sure I like the sound of that.

Doesn't it say til death us do part in the vows?

There's always divorce I suppose. Could be expensive!

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Christmas pop up shop? Probably got it on a cheap short lease whilst Churchill Square continues to struggle with decent brands escaping it.
The last shops they opened in town, like most other shops in town these days, they decided weren’t making enough money to justify them. I suspect it will be closed in the new year so everyone will have to go to the Amex to get their refunds and exchanges done.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Christmas pop up shop? Probably got it on a cheap short lease whilst Churchill Square continues to struggle with decent brands escaping it.
The last shops they opened in town, like most other shops in town these days, they decided weren’t making enough money to justify them. I suspect it will be closed in the new year so everyone will have to go to the Amex to get their refunds and exchanges done.

I read somewhere that JD Sports had purchased the neighbouring units in Churchill Square, being that the club have some kind of tie-in with JD (I think it’s still the sleeve sponsor?) is it feasible that the club are somehow using some of their additional space as a viable way of maintaining a city centre presence?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
We need one in WEST Sussex, we don't all live in Brighton.

The club needs to realise Pompey is all but gone, strike while the iron is hot!:albion2::albion2::albion2::bhasign:
In how many weeks time are you going to go the the new shop, demanding your goodie bag? #badcustomerservice

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
So... what happened at the grand opening this morning? Any eye-witness reports? Well? ???

A friend went. His daughter’s goodie back continued a pencil, a merchandising catalogue, a fixture list, a key-fob, a coaster.....and....an Ali J mug.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here