Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion shop opens in Churchill Square

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Fans will find a new Albion shopping experience in central Brighton from this Friday. Located in Churchill Square Shopping Centre, the new shop is the perfect addition to your retail fix in the lead up to Christmas.

A full range of Nike kit, leisurewear, ’47 headwear, gifts and accessories will be available, plus the added bonus of shirt printing and personalisation in store.

We will be welcoming the first 50 customers with a 'bag for life' goodie bag of gifts when the shop opens on Friday 18th October at 9am.

A player signing appearance is also planned in the new shop on Tuesday 29th October during half-term - more details to follow.

You will find us on the upper level near to the JD entrance of the centre. We hope to see you there.

Opening Hours (normal):

Mon-Wed: 9am – 6pm
Thu: 9am – 8pm
Fri & Sat: 9am – 7pm
Sun: 11am – 5pm

Christmas Opening Hours:

from 16th December:
Mon-Wed: 9am – 7pm
Thu: 9am – 8pm
Fri & Sat: 9am – 8pm
Sun: 11am – 5pm

23 Dec: 9am – 8pm
24 Dec: 8am – 5pm
25 Dec: CLOSED
26 Dec: 9am – 5pm
27 & 28 Dec: 9am – 8pm

Click here for more information on Churchill Square.

D

Deleted member 2719

We need one in WEST Sussex, we don't all live in Brighton.

The club needs to realise Pompey is all but gone, strike while the iron is hot!:albion2::albion2::albion2::bhasign:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

The club needs to realise Pompey is all but gone, strike while the iron is hot!:albion2::albion2::albion2::bhasign:

Screw you West Sussex. What about us in Buckinghamshire? That’s where we need to branch out. We’ve got Watford and Wycombe on the run and they’re deserting Reading in their droves just over the border too.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Woof woof

images.jpeg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Is it in a proper unit or a pop up shop like before?

Sounds to me like a permanent unit, will check it out tomorrow as not for the first time Mrs Hut has purchased an item of clothing she has now decided she doesn't want so my job to return it tomorrow :angry::angry::angry:

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Screw you West Sussex. What about us in Buckinghamshire? That’s where we need to branch out. We’ve got Watford and Wycombe on the run and they’re deserting Reading in their droves just over the border too.

A shop would benefit from my custom in Liverpool city centre. I could pop in lunchtimes. May be quiet the rest of the time.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

With 18-20,000 crowds, I rather think not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here