Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Prince William

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
How comes Prince William serves no purpose to humanity, is only known because of his genetics, talks like a bellend, has relatives and close associates who abuse children, lived a very dysfunctional childhood, pretends to support Villa for no reason, has a Gran who gives out speeches but yet has no life wisdom of her own due to being confined to behaving like a robot, he's completely out of touch with the world and also looks like an evil ball of snot.

but yet we talk about him dressing up like a 'Pakistani'?

Blimey, you are a right charmer.
Don't hold back!

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
It's apparently called "cultural appropriation" by lefties and seriously frowned upon!! So how come it's OK for William? One rule for the royal family; one rule for the rest of us?

Of course there one rule for the Royal Family,and one rule for the rest of us!!
Have you only just noticed this?

Don’t you live in this country?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It would be cultural appropriation if he wore those clothes over here. Wearing them within the culture they come from in order to show respect is hardly the same thing.

I am genuinely intrigued to know which you are and which you think would reflect better. You are either a massively stupid bigot or someone pretending to be a massively stupid bigot for the purposes of trolling. I am really not sure how the latter is better than the former.

*cough* guess what? ???.... *cough*......but I won't say it as it apparently ENRAGES some people....:whistle:

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Slightly OT but wife and I were saying how well Kate looks irrespective of what she wears, which was highlighted wearing the Pakistani national dress. I know the cynics and knockers will say so she should with the money that she has spent on her but irrespective it is still a true fact. and they would say the same if she looked a frump.
It isn't a true fact. It is a true opinion of yours and apparently also of Mrs BG. Which is not to question that Mrs BG doesn't also believe this, which you could report as a fact it it were true, but she doesn't factually always look well, just because you think she does. It isn't a true fact. It is not a true fact. It is your opinion, you can record that, it is a fact that, it is your opinion.

I can't argue with you anymore, okay I give in you win it is a fact, not that it even matters. FFS my head hurts.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here