Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Prince William

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
So how come it's OK for Prince William to wander around Pakistan dressed as a Pakistani, but Justin Trudeau gets into all sorts of trouble for dressing up as an Arab?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Worst troll ever

simpsons.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There's a rather rotund fella locally (not me) who frequently wears this around the villages:-

women-in-traditional-welsh-period-dress-at-llanover-hall-abergavenny-ENFY6X.jpg

I don't look upon him as racist.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
What an embarrassing and poor attempt at humour this thread is.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Slightly OT but wife and I were saying how well Kate looks irrespective of what she wears, which was highlighted wearing the Pakistani national dress. I know the cynics and knockers will say so she should with the money that she has spent on her but irrespective it is still a true fact. and they would say the same if she looked a frump.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Slightly OT but wife and I were saying how well Kate looks irrespective of what she wears, which was highlighted wearing the Pakistani national dress. I know the cynics and knockers will say so she should with the money that she has spent on her but irrespective it is still a true fact. and they would say the same if she looked a frump.

Just imagine how good she would look in an Albion top .

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
It's apparently called "cultural appropriation" by lefties and seriously frowned upon!! So how come it's OK for William? One rule for the royal family; one rule for the rest of us?

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
It’s called cultural appropriation by those who are determined to be offended by any old thing. They do this to not just feel smug but to use as a weapon against others. It’s a small minority; probably about 50,000 on Twitter.

Sane people aren’t bothered by people putting on other cultures’ garbs.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
It's apparently called "cultural appropriation" by lefties and seriously frowned upon!! So how come it's OK for William? One rule for the royal family; one rule for the rest of us?
It would be cultural appropriation if he wore those clothes over here. Wearing them within the culture they come from in order to show respect is hardly the same thing.

I am genuinely intrigued to know which you are and which you think would reflect better. You are either a massively stupid bigot or someone pretending to be a massively stupid bigot for the purposes of trolling. I am really not sure how the latter is better than the former.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
It would be cultural appropriation if he wore those clothes over here. Wearing them within the culture they come from in order to show respect is hardly the same thing.

I am genuinely intrigued to know which you are and which you think would reflect better. You are either a massively stupid bigot or someone pretending to be a massively stupid bigot for the purposes of trolling. I am really not sure how the latter is better than the former.

Personally I have no problem with anyone wearing any national dress they want wherever they want to and I fail to understand what the fuss is about. If someone wishes to wear a Sussex shepherd's smock (my ancestors were shepherds) then good luck to them. If a Pakistani wants to wear a bowler hat and three piece suit to look like a Londoner, then go right ahead. Too many people make far too much about nothing today and I was using William as an example of why it's all so very silly.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019

‘Lefties’ you really are a f***ing idiot aren’t you? You’ve probably got a Maggie Thatcher blow-up doll in your loft somewhere.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
How comes Prince William serves no purpose to humanity, is only known because of his genetics, talks like a bellend, has relatives and close associates who abuse children, lived a very dysfunctional childhood, pretends to support Villa for no reason, has a Gran who gives out speeches but yet has no life wisdom of her own due to being confined to behaving like a robot, he's completely out of touch with the world and also looks like an evil ball of snot.

but yet we talk about him dressing up like a 'Pakistani'?

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
How comes Prince William serves no purpose to humanity, is only known because of his genetics, talks like a bellend, has relatives and close associates who abuse children, lived a very dysfunctional childhood, pretends to support Villa for no reason, has a Gran who gives out speeches but yet has no life wisdom of her own due to being confined to behaving like a robot, he's completely out of touch with the world and also looks like an evil ball of snot.

but yet we talk about him dressing up like a 'Pakistani'?

Not a big fan of the Royal Family then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here