Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Ignore list

Do you do the Ignore function

• Total voters

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Still no - although my mental ignore list has quite considerably increased over the last couple of months.

Which I know says a hell of a lot more about me than it does you scumbags.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Don't use the ignore button,but never check notifications,only PM's ,so ignore how others respond.I suppose there are too many fragile people on here to bring back the 'thumbs-down' button?

How arrogant...… but he probably won't see this anyway.

If I had a thumbs down from him, I'd probably be quite happy about it and know I was doing something right.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I miss the thumbs down function. I enjoyed seeing who disagreed with me or who I had annoyed !

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
How arrogant...… but he probably won't see this anyway.

If I had a thumbs down from him, I'd probably be quite happy about it and know I was doing something right.

Arrogance I leave to all the smug know-alls (more like know-fk-alls).Here is something to keep you happy-

staindave.png

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
i doubt he's aiming that at you to be fair ......more likely at a particular germanophile who's tedious , anti English blusterings piss just about everyone off..:D
When you say "everyone", you of course refer to a handful of usually right-wing raging simpletons on here.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
When you say "everyone", you of course refer to a handful of usually right-wing raging simpletons on here.

not sure if its worse for it to be insinuated that you are a raging , right wing simpleton or a humourless, uptight , lovey dovey ****whitt.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
not sure if its worse for it to be insinuated that you are a raging , right wing simpleton or a humourless, uptight , lovey dovey ****whitt.
I don't really care, my point is that HT doesn't wind up "everyone" at all.

By the way, I'd never describe you as "lovey dovey". The rest of both descriptions though - [emoji106]

Last edited:

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Life's too short. I regularly find I'm having a pop or a poke at something somebody has said on one thread, then I'm giving thumbs up to the same poster on another thread.

(Disclaimer - except the palace numpties who have nothing else to fill their sad lives other than to take up residence here. They always got a poke and never get a thumbs up. But I'd never put them on ignore; waaaay to funny reading their pitiful contributions)

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
The only person I ever had on ignore was "Alfred Mizen" once of this parish. That bloke epitomised the worst of social media, dropping little bombs of vindictiveness on every thread he visited.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here