Do you do the Ignore function

• Total voters

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
No.

Even when one WUM was making offensive remarks about the Holocaust, it turned out they were suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder from the horrors of war in Syria.

Spence is entitled to his view and even though he talks a load of balls at times, he's just one of those fans that loves to moan. Let it all out as Sydney says. :thumbsup:

Putting anyone on Ignore is a bit childish IMO but understand if it starts getting nasty personally.

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
Where can I find my ignore list? I do remember muting some palace fans that were particularly irritating after a game

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
No way, there would be no fun without some of the jokers on this board. Is there a way of seeing if you're on someone's ignore list?

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
I wouldn't dream of putting anyone on ignore.If you can't cope with keyboard disagreements and irritants, best not join in!
However, I haven't posted on either the Brexit or other contentious political threads for a week or so now, because they have become so entrenched, and in some cases downright nasty.
I enjoy reading many of them though, both the sensible and the barking.
I've decided to keep my distance, unless I just can't resist putting in my tuppence, and even then, I hope I will avoid giving personal insults, despite having had a few slung my way in the past.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I have one person on Ignore, but they haven't posted for a long time (or they have a new account, which is totally possible given this place).

Anyone else, just doesn't bother me enough to mute what they're saying.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Yes. It’s as beautiful as the block function on Twitter

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Yes - 5 useless tools whose words add no value to life.

I think I have six, for the exact same reasons, it might be five now as one has either been banned for good or quit the board for good.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
I said no, but turns out I have [MENTION=736]Trufflehound[/MENTION] on ignore for some reason. Don't ever remember when or why. Also @DrNo although that's a bit pointless as it takes longer to read the "you have this user on ignore", than No !!

Just found my ignore list and [MENTION=736]Trufflehound[/MENTION] isn't on it anyway, weird, as I couldn't read his post on the thread:shrug:

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
I said no, but turns out I have [MENTION=736]Trufflehound[/MENTION] on ignore for some reason. Don't ever remember when or why. Also @DrNo although that's a bit pointless as it takes longer to read the "you have this user on ignore", than No !!

Just found my ignore list and [MENTION=736]Trufflehound[/MENTION] isn't on it anyway, weird, as I couldn't read his post on the thread:shrug:

One of the better wooshes I've seen!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here