Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] High Pitched Noise Coming From The Back Of North Moulsecoomb

Leas

Dec 3, 2011
Have noticed over the last week this high pitched intermittent drone noise that seems to be coming from the back of North Moulsecoomb at night , dont seem to hear it in the day ! it seems to be in the distance towards Falmer Road possibly , anyone else heard this or has any idea what it may be coming from ? a 5g mast or something like ? ta in advance

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Ulloa's penalty coming back into orbit

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Have noticed over the last week this high pitched intermittent drone noise that seems to be coming from the back of North Moulsecoomb at night , dont seem to hear it in the day ! it seems to be in the distance towards Falmer Road possibly , anyone else heard this or has any idea what it may be coming from ? a 5g mast or something like ? ta in advance

Fracking innit.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Is it coming from the direction of The Drove? Might be a Party Political Broadcast on behalf of the TIT party.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean

There is apparently rail works being done overnight on the tracks close to Gala bingo hall on Moulsecoomb way. Many people are commenting that the noise its keeping them / children up at night.

Edit: The old Gala Bingo which is being turned into the pharmaceutical factory

Edit 2: https://www.networkrail.co.uk/runni...-the-brighton-main-line/seaford-line-upgrade/

Line closures
As we now complete the work on the signalling upgrade in the Lewes area, the line will be closed:

Thursday 28 November – Sunday 01 December 2019
Track work in the Seaford area

Buses will replace evening trains between Lewes and Seaford from Monday 14 October during three weeks in October and November.

Date and time:

14 October – 17 October 2019 between 20:00 – 23:59
28 October – 31 October 2019 between 20:00 – 23:59
4 November – 7 November 2019 between 20:00 – 23:59
Routes affected:
Southern between Brighton and Seaford.

As a result, buses replace trains from 20:00 until the end of service.

The last trains to run will be:

The 19:41 Brighton to Seaford service.
The 20:25 Seaford to Brighton service.
Please contact your train operator for more information or visit National Rail Enquiries.

Last edited:

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
There is apparently rail works being done overnight on the tracks close to Gala bingo hall on Moulsecoomb way. Many people are commenting that the noise its keeping them / children up at night.

I remember when I lived in That London, in a flat backing onto the Metropolitan Line. About 3am one night I awoke to "Heave!" CLANG "Heave!" CLANG "Heave!" CLANG which went on for about half an hour as the workers slowly made their way past me...

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I remember when I lived in That London, in a flat backing onto the Metropolitan Line. About 3am one night I awoke to "Heave!" CLANG "Heave!" CLANG "Heave!" CLANG which went on for about half an hour as the workers slowly made their way past me...

When I worked in an office just off Berkeley Square, you could very clearly hear the underground trains rattling through when you were sat on the bog.

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
It could be randy hedgehogs. . . . .thread merge . . . .video potential even!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here