Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Ronnie O'sullivan speaks the truth

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
I love watching Ronnie play snooker ... and I don't like Crawley, but part of me thinks he being unnecessarily rude. He doesn't have to go there at all

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I played a match on one of the squash courts last week against Crawley's 2nd Team. Nice courts. He should have taken a racket as well as his cue!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
There's a very good case that, instead of meandering along in a vaguely north-easterly direction, the West Sussex/ East Sussex border should run due North from just east of Shoreham.

This would hand Crawley over to East Sussex to do with as they wish*.

(* - they may wish to move the East Sussex / Surrey border south by a few miles so that Surrey gets it.)

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I don't mind Crawley. It has some areas I wouldn't want to go to but so does any town. At least it has a bit of character and despite what Ronnie says it has a decent leisure centre along with a good cinema and the shopping centre isn't bad either. Although having gone on a night out there once I probably wouldn't recommend it for that.

I'd much rather go to Crawley than somewhere like Haywards Heath. A nothing town which calls itself the "heart of Sussex".

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I played a match on one of the squash courts last week against Crawley's 2nd Team. Nice courts. He should have taken a racket as well as his cue!

Why, he could beat you using a cue! :lol: :kiss:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"I've just gone from a match table, to a squash court to a toilet, where the players' office is, from the toilet to walk around the outside of the building through the heavy rain to come here and talk to you [the press]. I'll probably end up with a bit of pneumonia on top of the cold I've already got."

#PrayForRonnie

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
I don't mind Crawley. It has some areas I wouldn't want to go to but so does any town. At least it has a bit of character and despite what Ronnie says it has a decent leisure centre along with a good cinema and the shopping centre isn't bad either. Although having gone on a night out there once I probably wouldn't recommend it for that.

I'd much rather go to Crawley than somewhere like Haywards Heath. A nothing town which calls itself the "heart of Sussex".

You might want to go to Crawley over Haywards Heath but I assume the majority of residents in Haywards Heath wouldn't want to live in Crawley.
Probably called the Heart of Sussex as it's pretty much in the middle?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Crawley is a shithole and he’s a knob.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You might want to go to Crawley over Haywards Heath but I assume the majority of residents in Haywards Heath wouldn't want to live in Crawley.
Probably called the Heart of Sussex as it's pretty much in the middle?

Your post has made me realise that I've lived in Sussex for most of my life, but I don't believe I've ever been to Haywards Heath.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here