Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Villa Away Ticket(s)

MORTY

Jan 9, 2007
Basingstoke
Hi,

My plans have changed for this weekend and was wondering if anyone had a couple of tickets spare for me and my lad?

el punal

Phone up Villa ticket office, use your best Brummie accent, explain that your long lost brother (a Villa fan) is over from Oz and you want to take him to the match. If your address is an issue, i.e. Sussex, just say you’re on secondment for your job and that you come from Solihull. It’s all bollocks I know, but at least it’s imaginative bollocks, and you might just be lucky. Home end only, mind. :drink:

Stockseagull

Dec 2, 2011
Peak District
I am in the same situation . I’m delivering a car to Birmingham for my daughter Saturday morning and have no plan for the afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Phone up Villa ticket office, use your best Brummie accent, explain that your long lost brother (a Villa fan) is over from Oz and you want to take him to the match. If your address is an issue, i.e. Sussex, just say you’re on secondment for your job and that you come from Solihull. It’s all bollocks I know, but at least it’s imaginative bollocks, and you might just be lucky. Home end only, mind. :drink:

Obviously didnt work for you then Jasper :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here