Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Surely we should have this at The Amex.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
They're not very realistic, are they?

#KidsOut

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
I once sent in a picture to Tony Hart. It was a game of football between Brighton and Liverpool. I must have been about 8. It was shite. The perspective was all wrong and it was infantile at best. Christ, the colouring wasn't even between the lines. It showed a lack of effort and understanding and realistically my mother shouldn't have pandered to me and wasted a stamp. I watched for weeks hoping it would make an appearance when in reality it was probably pinned up in the office as the worst thing they had received. and they had a picture from Joey Deacon.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Doesn't stop us having a go on NSC. Who's first???

:wink:

CFC0D9BA-E0B9-479B-816D-C45EC86FA817.jpeg
0ACECAAC-F999-4C13-8EB6-50F06C2BF32F.jpeg
AA254601-2576-4BE4-B65F-437E4328A8ED.jpeg

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Palace as usual one step ahead of us, they did this a few years ago and asked a bunch of school kids to design a fortress banner, to me it looked like grandads underpants but I'm not very arty.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Perhaps the club could let AJ enter, and let him submit a picture of what he imagines himself scoring a goal would look like ???

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I once sent in a picture to Tony Hart. It was a game of football between Brighton and Liverpool. I must have been about 8. It was shite. The perspective was all wrong and it was infantile at best. Christ, the colouring wasn't even between the lines. It showed a lack of effort and understanding and realistically my mother shouldn't have pandered to me and wasted a stamp. I watched for weeks hoping it would make an appearance when in reality it was probably pinned up in the office as the worst thing they had received. and they had a picture from Joey Deacon.

:lol:

Very young children could use their non dominant hands and still be better at drawing than me. The little swines.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Palace as usual one step ahead of us, they did this a few years ago and asked a bunch of school kids to design a fortress banner, to me it looked like grandads underpants but I'm not very arty.

Zaha drawn in a horizontal position presumably?

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
This needs to be done on AITC day. Then blind auction the pictures off at the Player's Dinner (thus encouraging the players to buy their own pic for silly amounts of money).
[MENTION=6356]PaulB[/MENTION]arber [MENTION=27851]TonyBloom[/MENTION] ... Make it happen, please!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here