Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Surely we should have this at The Amex.

Dandare70

Jan 21, 2010
72300706_10156457714181120_5767978672929636352_n.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'd love for a player to come into view on a horse.
Or just bungee in and out of shot.
Perhaps asleep on the sofa!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Looks like a great idea for a one off game.
Maybe tie in with a competition where the winners of the best drawing for each player get to be the mascot who walks out with that player.

And a free to enter competition no £200 or whatever it for a matchday mascot package.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
There is a lot of art work by children and schools in the East stand lower concourse, or at least, there was.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Schneider, bottom left is fantastic.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Looks like a great idea for a one off game.
Maybe tie in with a competition where the winners of the best drawing for each player get to be the mascot who walks out with that player.

And a free to enter competition no £200 or whatever it for a matchday mascot package.

That is a brilliant suggestion and I really like the proposed prizes.

However, there is no money it for Barber (in fact less money as he wouldn't be able to charge the extortionate amounts for the mascot packages) so chances of it happening? Pretty remote I would have thought.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012

However, there is no money it for Barber (in fact less money as he wouldn't be able to charge the extortionate amounts for the mascot packages) so chances of it happening? Pretty remote I would have thought.

But it would be a perfectly legitimate decision to forego the commercial income just for one match to benefit from the Community statement it would be making. You might even get someone to be willing to sponsor it - especially if it was some sort of organisation to do with the Arts.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Love it. Barber comments seem a bit harsh. Yes hes running a business but im quite sure he entertains initiatives for the club and community where appropriate and in line with the clubs and his commercial interests. Would be ace for a kid to get his or her picture up, maybe a cup game of friendly. Better than tony harts gallery for sure (did anyone ever send a picture to that?)

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex

It would get the club some decent, positive press attention.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Better than tony harts gallery for sure (did anyone ever send a picture to that?)

I did when I was about 7. Never got shown on TV though, but thats probably because I traced over a highly detailed photo of a Battle of Britain dogfight between a Spitfire & a Me109.
Not sure how they figured me out tbh....:lolol:

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Love it. Barber comments seem a bit harsh. Yes hes running a business but im quite sure he entertains initiatives for the club and community where appropriate and in line with the clubs and his commercial interests. Would be ace for a kid to get his or her picture up, maybe a cup game of friendly. Better than tony harts gallery for sure (did anyone ever send a picture to that?)

Miine never made the wall either. Tony must have had a huge recycling bin.

I did win a runner up prize for designing a subbuteo kit once. got a £5 voucher to spend in Beatties.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Love it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here