Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Bulgaria v England (7:45 ITV)

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
No Michael Keane, what a relief. Hopefully Mings can cut it this evening at least.

GS abandons the plethora of wide-men approach, instead reverting to a proper CM of Henderson, Winks and Barkley.

Declan Rice is out ill.

AACC1DD1-0A0E-45A1-87D3-01D7DCE69B8E.png

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I was tempted to start a thread when I couldn't find one.

As noted on the Dunk thread, Mings and Maguire.....I bet Mr Dunk is at home looking with puzzlement at his plasma screen and scratchinh his head.

I never thought I'd see the day when Tyrone's Minge started for England...

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Don't think Barkley should be there. He worries me every time he holds on to the ball......seems a mistake waiting to happen

I always thought the same, incredibly overrated, just a big headed Rodwell. But Barkley surprised me with real quality in the September internationals.

Wouldn’t trust him anywhere near defence, he best pushed forward as a creator.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Don't think Barkley should be there. He worries me every time he holds on to the ball......seems a mistake waiting to happen

I saw Dunk in Morrisons on Jimmy Street the other day. Looked like him anyway. Same height, build, face and hair. Wasn't wearing his Albion kit though.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Geez, I'll say one thing about this team ............................

...................... they can't f***in' lip-sync!

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
The Mings thing is an absolute mystery, I am astonished he’s starting a match for England. Like Marco Silva he seems to have some magical power that makes peoples believe he’s much better at his job than he really is.

This must be one of the most undeserved England caps for a very long time. And to think Dunk is sat at home watching this Championship left back learn how to be a centre back whilst playing international football. Mystifying.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I always thought the same, incredibly overrated, just a big headed Rodwell. But Barkley surprised me with real quality in the September internationals.

Wouldn’t trust him anywhere near defence, he best pushed forward as a creator.
I always liked Barkley at Everton. I'd have liked him to come to us when he finished at Goodison - only £15M and he'd really have boosted our midfield at the time. Still, I suppose he's on a whole lot more wages at Chelski.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here