Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1183376421923766272[/tweet] a

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
And the ref gave the free kick in the defenders favour. Just the sort of thing that Mike Dean would do although to be fair he would issue a red card for the elbow.

VAR anyone

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Can we get SEGW to hold Duffy's hand as he punches him in the face?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
In fairness, I thought it was the opposition player at first. You just don't expect someone to be so deceptive.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
In fairness, I thought it was the opposition player at first. You just don't expect someone to be so deceptive.

yep, took a couple of replays to see what the problem was.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
And the ref gave the free kick in the defenders favour. Just the sort of thing that Mike Dean would do although to be fair he would issue a red card for the elbow.

VAR anyone

I don’t see how anyone can blame the ref for this.

We saw it from the best camera angle and most didn’t see exactly what had happened the first time.

VAR might have solved it, but probably not as there was no suggestion of a red card offence.

Football needs to get better at banning players post match if further football showing foul play shows up. I don’t see why it’s relevant if the ref saw it or not. It doesn’t affect it if you get cited in rugby. To me a standard punishment for any deception or attempted deception of an official should be around a 10 game ban.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
E4BDE9F6-955B-42B1-9E52-75510DF5993F.jpeg

I have always found you foul Mrs Scratchitt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here