Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Turkish goal celebration rejoices shelling of Northern Syria

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Not a fan of turks after going there with my Mrs.

Generalisation yes but didn't see many that didn't try to crack onto her ( and not even on the sly).

For that reason alone , I'm out

None of them tried to crack onto my Mrs ????

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
There's a European Tour (golf) event due to take place in a few weeks in Southern Turkey...wonder if that will suffer a few last minute conscious drop outs

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Enes Kanter a basketballer for the Boston Celtics is on their hit list.

Been very outspoken against the current regime and it's made him a marked man.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
What, ALL of humanity? Not just shitferbrains footballers and amerikan hard-of-thinking presidents? ???

Word with yourself?

30 % vile 70% percent having a wheeze and not giving a shit .....2% of the 30% running the show........**** it , I'm off to live in vietnam...:hilton:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
And they still want EU membership?

I thought they already had it and, with 70 million poised to move here, this is why we have to LEAVE the EU. Shirly? ???

I have the literture still. commemorative edition. As prized as my first Clash LP, singed by Joe Strummer.

Anyway, no need to conflate fact (they are mad and run by a nazi) with fake news (no, no, they are not about to join the EU. No nay, never.).

FFS.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
What, ALL of humanity? Not just shitferbrains footballers and amerikan hard-of-thinking presidents? ???

Word with yourself?

Didn’t say all of humanity I said as a race and throughout history the trend of turgid acts and brutality would support. We are essentially a plague on this planet to nature, other life, and ourselves.

A few examples but could list hundreds over the last 50 years alone.

Syrian War

Iraq war

Impending Iran war

USA constantly at war

Saudi destruction of Yemen

Saudi regime, in fact majority of Middle East regime

Religious fanaticism, isis, etc

Child abuse by the elite establishment and Catholic Church

Hunting endangered animals for sport.

Legal Whale fishing.

Environmental destruction of rainforests, use of fossil fuel, high levels of pollution and allowing insane amounts of plastic leading to take us to the real risk of extinction in the name of capitalist greed.

Well documented Human rights abuses in some of the biggest countries in the world.

Prevalent Racism continuing across the globe

Could go on and on.

Yep we’re not bad.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
And they still want EU membership?

Unlikely to happen. They have to meet certain criteria or Chapters and out of 35, since 2005, only one has been signed off and that is Science and Research. The type of dictator that Erdogan is means they are unlikely to get close to a lot of others!!!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
A century ago they murdered a million Armenians in a genocide, it’s an accepted fact, yet still deny it ever happened.

The right wing government and its millions of facist followers desire the niceties of all things western and the EU, but are still barbarian at heart.

A shame for the other millions of cosmopolitan Turks, being squeezed out of power by hook or crook.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
A century ago they murdered a million Armenians in a genocide, it’s an accepted fact, yet still deny it ever happened.

The right wing government and its millions of facist followers desire the niceties of all things western and the EU, but are still barbarian at heart.

A shame for the other millions of cosmopolitan Turks, being squeezed out of power by hook or crook.

Islamists v Secular.

Secular always had control of the Army but now that seems gone the Islamist shitlords have the total power.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here