Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Lone fans

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
A couple of weeks ago I met a fan on the way back from Man City away, on the Pontcysyllte aqueduct. I was nearly speechless...

Via the Peak Forest, Macclesfield, Trent & Mersey, Shropshire Union & Llangollen - or did they go via the Bridgewater? 8 days worth I reckon...

Having worked on a cruise ship for the last 4 years, football fans, let along Albion fans are few and far between. On the ship I am on now, there is 2 'decent' football fans who I talk to. An Indian who is a Man United fan, and a sound tech, actually from Sussex, who is a big Liverpool fan, but keeps an eye on Brighton.

However, once, when in port at one Caribbean island (maybe St Lucia) I was getting off the ship for a bit when a guest in an Albion training top was getting back on. We stopped in the terminal and chatted for a bit and then never saw him again! That is the one and only time I have met a Brighton fan on ships. (If you ever cruise take a cruise with Royal Caribbean, let me know and hit me up, you never know, we may be on the same ship! A drink would be on me!)
Fortunately, Royal Caribbean don't appear on this list
https://alltimelists.com/the-dirtiest-cruise-ships-according-to-the-cdc/

kentgully

Jan 10, 2016
Worthing
With me living oop north (Ormskirk in Lancs), it's a bit bereft of Albion fans and I end up tending to go to the away games up here on my own apart from Anfield and Goodison when I go with an an Evertonian and a red respectively.
I Any more lone fans out there?

I prefer it personally.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
I was going on my own from Doncaster for years. But my youngest lad who is now 17 goes with me. I know off a few other Brighton fans in Doncaster but am not very sociable ha ha

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here